upndownshop

SkyFest 09 June 15th – 22nd Raeford N. Carolina, Celebrating our 9th year of donating skydives!

More updates coming soon, keep watching the website!

Which one??:):D:D

I get it! Maybe they will find a way to put out matching T-Shirts too. >:(

Check SkyFestBoogie.com, but if you're 2 weeks late on everything, you can check...the other one too. ;)
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com

SCR/SCS
http://starcrestawards.com/
This is one of the few remaining achievement awards for young jumpers...help them make the most of it.

Last year we came very close to breaking the record for the number of SkyFest SCR/SCS qualifiers.

I would like to get that record this year. Get your SCR/SCS and help out others afterwards. Last year, one of our young jumpers stayed with it for a number of jumps before he got his and then stayed on the jumps to help other youngsters...I was highly impressed.

This year I will be organizing something other than BFRs for SCR/SCS jumps.

Here's what YOU can do to help.
Round up as many as, or at least 8, of your nearest and dearest friends and come on over to the organizer tent all at once. I will post Load Numbers for the attempts...it'll be up to YOU to help fill the slots for that load and be on-time for the dirt dive...15-minutes prior to loading.

SCR/SCS Candidates need to be at the organizer tent no later than 20-minutes prior to the load to take care of paperwork.

Thanks in advance!
Andy
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

man i feel like a dumb ass for asking this but i just have never known what these damn things were....it is possibly because it is a flat flyer thing and i went vertical after A license, so i will now bring on the stupidity:

what the hell are these acronyms SCR/CSR

i am not even sure if i have the letters correct or in the right order!

and please take it easy on me i have been in the sport for almost 4 years and i am ashamed that i do not know what this stands for....

****it does affect brain cells!!!*****

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

man i feel like a dumb ass for asking this but i just have never known what these damn things were....it is possibly because it is a flat flyer thing and i went vertical after A license, so i will now bring on the stupidity:

what the hell are these acronyms SCR/CSR

i am not even sure if i have the letters correct or in the right order!

and please take it easy on me i have been in the sport for almost 4 years and i am ashamed that i do not know what this stands for....

****it does affect brain cells!!!*****

popsjumper posted a link in his last post... start there.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Flailin' is flailin' is flailin'

On your head, on your belly...what's the difference?
:D:D

I'm flailin'!
I'm freeeeeeeeee flailin'
(I didn't say that...Tom Petty did.)

And the founder of the SCR's will be attending this year as well!! Yup Bill Newell will be hanging out with us, make sure you go and shake the hand of one of the first men on the original 8 way Star!!

we love maggots!!!!;)

Maybe this year I won't be a bozo and forget my goggles and helmet and miss the plane....congrats to Mikey for getting his SCR AND a jump with Bill.

So did anyone hear about the FAA shutting down all planes and creating a massive no fly zone from june 5 to june 20th all throughout the carolinas because of something to do with president obama traveling throughout the area....

is that going to affect skyfest operations?

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

does anyone know the area around raeford?

is there any factories we could go get a whole shitload of pallets from for a nice large bonfire

and then we could make the worlds largest s'mores

i jumped at raeford for 9 years....bonfires not likely on the DZ...all though there is a bar on the DZ...and plenty of jumpers residences within staggering distance where bonfires usally are blazing strong....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

So did anyone hear about the FAA shutting down all planes and creating a massive no fly zone from june 5 to june 20th all throughout the carolinas because of something to do with president obama traveling throughout the area....

is that going to affect skyfest operations?

I call bullshit.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.