Katieatasc

Pink Mafia Sisterhood Reunion!

When: Wednesday May 20 through Sunday 24, 2009

Where: Atlanta Skydive Center in Cedartown, GA.

This is going to be five great days of skydiving and socializing!

This event is designed to further promote women in skydiving. This is the perfect time to get your mom out for a tandem or get your sister that did a tandem started on the road to an "A" license. Female jumpers of all levels will find something for them.

"What is the Pink Mafia?"

"It is an exciting organization started by female jumpers from Gold Coast Skydivers, on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Moss Point, MS. It was founded by a small band of freefly chicks (Brooke, Alli, Julie & Mel) that bonded with other female jumpers of all disciplines, to form an unstoppable support group amongst the male-dominated sport. In times of need, this group is behind each member to provide strength and support to further their skydiving career. The Pink Mafia wants to expand their support and start satellite groups nationwide."

to date there are more than 600 PMS sisters.

We will be flying the Super Otter every day, adding a King Air as volume picks up. If attendance warrants it, we'll bring a CASA in.

There will be discounted rooms at a nearby hotel with shuttle service.

there are RV electrical hookups on site.

We will have Pink Mafia Sisters organizing Freefly and Belly jumps all five days.

Free A license coaching for women, as well as Belly and Freefly skills camps.

A Swoop Comp on Saturday is in the works.

Canopy Coaching with Jessica Edgeington all week.

$149 Tandems for ladies.

Free First Jump Course for women on Thursday night.

AFF Pre-Course and Course with Kip Lohmiller

(Junior Ludvik will be doing a coach course the month before).

Pink Mafia Initiations every day.

Catered Dinners

Friday Night-Bonfire, live band

Saturday Night-Slumber Party, DJ

Julio from Liquid Sky will be here, as well as several other manufacturers, more info after PIA symposium.

Sorry Katie…I mean no disrespect to you and I thank you for the invite, And I DO SUPPORT THE PINK MAFIA 100%...but this “typical” request from Lance?ASC <>, is why it wasn’t even considered. I DO NOT LIE !!
The best to you Katie and your Family and I really mean that,
Tami
Edited to add: I really dont want to rude but this is SO typical these brainwashed fools. I will go to sleep now with GOOD thoughts "no more southern comfort for me"!