CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Just wanted to let everyone know the town was stoked to have us and cant wait for the next time. Thanks to Spence The Farm And Skydive St Mary's and every skydiver who made this an Awesome experience . We are all welcome and wanted in FITZ again. Thanks a million Drew, Big All, Justin And most of all Jerry......... We love and miss you Brother.... You were alive and well this weekend...............They came They Saw They Fell in Love

Cool. Can't wait for the next one! :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

***Chasing the balloon was pretty amusing too!

Watching you walk knee deep in dirt through a plowed field was pretty amusing too. "I need snowshoes!" BWAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!

Amanda...no Allison..no oh that's right it's A !:P:S;):)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I let you put a $10 bill down my shirt.

It just got my tax refund and I got it all in $10.00 bills. Can't wait to see you!:P:S:o:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Wonderfully, awesome time. So great to see all of my friends in one place at one time. Spence and Julie...as always you guys rock! Everyone else...((((((HUGS)))))))))) (((((((((((KISSES)))))))))))
(((((((((((((((GOOD VIBES))))))))))))))))))
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

"You made my panties wet!"

I really do need to learn to filter my mouth sometimes. :ph34r:

You could have just mouthed your words to me silently but then it wouldn't have been funny to anyone else. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Awwww....no thank yous for the tripple boobie show?? :P:D

I know. So ungrateful. :P

"Thank Yous"???! ......I've been lighting incense and chanting praises in your honor for the past three nights!!

(P.S. Ya think Brandy remembers that she was part of that?)

BTW: I've got a pair of jeans that someone left in the camper (where I slept for FREE Sunday night. Thanks to Kyle and the Fitzgerald Parks Dept. ;)). They look like they fit a 13-year-old girl, which means they could belong to three of the four people I came with.

I didn't show my boobies did I? I don't remember that.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

"Thank Yous"???! ......I've been lighting incense and chanting praises in your honor for the past three nights!!

BTW: I've got a pair of jeans that someone left in the camper (where I slept for FREE Sunday night. Thanks to Kyle and the Fitzgerald Parks Dept. ;)). They look like they fit a 13-year-old girl, which means they could belong to three of the four people I came with.

I don't remember everything from that night either but I'm pretty sure you were standing there with me. :D

You call that "standing"?
:D:D:D:D:D

Like I said...there are some portions of that night I don't fully remember. But I could've sworn I was standing when that happened.

They don't call it Ever Clear for nothing....

Clears your memory. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't remember everything from that night either but I'm pretty sure you were standing there with me. :D

:D I am still a little hazy myself....Robby reminded me the next day that we flashed him, but Idon't remember who else was out by the fire at that time.

Wasn't there two people playing???
F LORIDA!

:D I am still a little hazy myself....Robby reminded me the next day that we flashed him, but Idon't remember who else was out by the fire at that time.

There were 2 people playing guitars and I believe 3 of us flashed them.

6 more reasons I shouldn't have gone to the bar... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

6 more reasons I shouldn't have gone to the bar... ;)

I'm sure Robbie, Gonzo and everybody else are happy you didn't flash them too. :P

:P

Wa[/:P]sn't there two people playing???

I need to start playing guitar!! :SB|
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I need to start playing guitar!!

And learn to simplify and quote less "in reply to"s. :P

Oh, come on. That was the single greatest exchange ever typed. It deserved to be recounted in its entirety. The only thing that would've made it better is if YOU were also trying to remember flashing us.

...And yes, there were two Mariachis and three ladies.
........All of whom flashed us on each chorus. For a total of THREE TIMES!!! :D

I LLLUUUVVVVVED this event. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;):)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is