CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

It's a beautiful place for a drop zone. If it wasn't so far out of the way, it'd be perfect. I'll settle for it being my annual boogie away from home. I loved it there.

Spence, sorry I broke the toilet. It was going to happen sooner or later, it just happened to be me. :P

Amazon, damn, when I saw that hulking figure with dark red hair in the distance, all I could think was "oh SHIT, AMAZON!" :D When she realized who I was, she blurted out "Billy! You son of a BITCH!" and proceeded to pick me up in that giant bear hug, and spanked me as hard as I've been spanked in 30+ years. Ow... :D At least I wasn't the only one.... :D:D:D

Banesanura, damn I still can't believe I got talked into doing that jump with you, Bolas and Gonzo. The only reason I did it was because Bolas said I could wear the dress over my jumpsuit. It was cold up there! :D It was fun! Shit, how many pics are floating out there? :S

Great times. Wish I had more money to spend or I would have jumped more and with more friends.

Psychobob... DAMN YOU! You just had to make that psycho punch! People.... I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Even one cup of that shit will FUCK. YOU. UP. Period! Now the challenge next time will be can I resist drinking it again? :D

This was the best dz.com-attended boogie I've been to, by far. It was great seeing everyone I know and meeting everyone else for the first time. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

To Billy & Skymama.

"You're Billy? Fuck you Billy!"

The quote of the boogie! :D

Thanks guys, great to see you both.

Fixed it. That was the funniest one I can remember hearing. :D

Skymama, what can I say? I deserved that for all the shit I put you through on here over the years. :ph34r:

I hope you don't hate me anymore. :D You really have the best smile of anyone I know in this sport, hail-damaged thighs or not. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You really have the best smile of anyone I know in this sport, hail-damaged thighs or not.

Is there a gentleman out there who could help Billy learn the proper way to reply to a woman? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All -
I was only able to stop by on Saturday (with the newborn twins, dog and very understanding wife in tow...) AWESOME time! Got a couple of 4 and 6 ways in and even a couple of 10 ways in with the STF crowd (thanks Ken!). Sorry the POPS thing did not happen Saturday. Sorry I did not get to see everyone I wanted to (still have not gotten a chance to freefly with Psycho-Bob!). Chris - great job, and thanks to everyone that put it together! You all rock! Contact me via Spence for a submarine tour! Blue skies - Wild Bill

"Better a has-been than a never-was. Better a never-was than a never-tried-to-be..."

That picture would be awesome if Tom Hayden wasn't in it :ph34r::D:D:ph34r:

I wasnt looking at Tom's heard when I was taking the picture!. It's just a very large head and it got in the way.

Besides Ian I was looking at the girls grabbing the 'girlz'! Not so sure why you are looking at Tom's head?:P

It looks like Normiss was drooling.:P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

To Billy & Skymama.

"You're Billy? Fuck you!"

The quote of the boogie! :D

Thanks guys, great to see you both.

I think I got the "quote of the boogie"!:ph34r:

Just ask Skymama!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

That is how the chicks say hello in ATL. B|

And you are welcome in my home away from home any time.
Between you cleaning and Normiss and Big John cooking I was able to be lazy and still eat well. Thanks to you all.

BTW - the pink razor is missing. Did you take it? :ph34r:

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

BTW - the pink razor is missing. Did you take it?

Hey, that razor touched SuperDave's balls. What girl wouldn't want it as a souvenir? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That is how the chicks say hello in ATL. B|

And you are welcome in my home away from home any time.
Between you cleaning and Normiss and Big John cooking I was able to be lazy and still eat well. Thanks to you all.

When did John cook? He just did veggies once, the rest of the time he was getting dropped off 3 counties over in the balloon.
It's funny how he 'scheduled' his balloon jumps at breakfast time. [:/]:P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

When did John cook? He just did veggies once, the rest of the time he was getting dropped off 3 counties over in the balloon.
It's funny how he 'scheduled' his balloon jumps at breakfast time. [:/]:P

I guess I just knew when to be around his truck when breakfast was ready :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Thanks for breakfast Dave!
;)

John did make some awesome veggies though. Even Tom had multiple servings.:D

Yes the veggies were good, but you killed on the chix for the burritos and the steaks!!!!:)It was good to meet you. Look forward to the next time, maybe we can make a jump together then.;)

Ohh Skymama i am sending you a 'big' glove! :ph34r::)

That was an AWESOME boogie! Met and jumped with a lot of great people. Thanks all, I had a blast! I just sorry I had to leave sunday, but I 3 days of fun and hope to jump with you all again, and after meeting all you great folks from the FARM, I can't wait to come jump there some time.

Spence, this was my first boogie, and it was great! I loved jumping down there, and they way everything was put together.

Thanks to the Carbones, and Packing Cathy and her crew.

It was one of the best weekends I've had in a while.
Tact is not my specialty.....

Dirty Sanchez #453

Or any woman. One should not repeat an insult once they are already in hot water! :S

Advice duly noted. :$

I think I still got ya beat with my Patron saint scolding. :$

Great boogie!!!

Huge thanks to Spence and Julie for throwing it.

Thanks to Jello J, Chiquita, and Robbie Rob for loaning me gear to jump. :)
Banesaura and Dangeroo, you two are bad influences. :P

Lindsay you are a belly dancer extroidinaire and also a bad influence... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think I still got ya beat with my Patron saint scolding. :$

Where is the bottle of Patron?!?!