CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Nah, I've got your fleeces too, dude. THANKS! . Get me a mailing address, and I'll send them out.

we will meet up again. like the peanut says the world is a circle. naw that would be stupid it would cost more to ship them than they are worth. but those are nice and fluffy warm no? with one green and one red.i call them my christmas blankets.:P:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

How dare you hijack the "Long-Winded Treatises on Photo Posting Etiquette thread" to post fun pictures?!?!

Well, if you can get away with it so can I.

I had to get home where the upload software for my new camera was, so it took a while, but here are some faves. They all had to be cropped to fit on here, so if anyone wants the full size ones send me an e-mal addy.

PS: Puppy, how'd you do the paste-over thing with what's-his-name's face? I can't figure out how to do it on Picasa or IPhoto.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

***The tomato was a nice touch.

I think he photoshopped Spence's face and took off the hat, eyes and nose. :P:ph34r::D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Who the fuck is wearing my John Deere hat???>:( At least they dont have my canopy:P:) Nice pics. wish i could have been there!:)

I'm wearin' MY John Deere hat in that pic.:P

Who's to say I don't have yer canopy?>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I think he photoshopped Spence's face and took off the hat, eyes and nose. :P:ph34r::D

Hey, lets leave me the fuck out of this. After this last election my dream to someday be President of the United States is still alive. Don't y'all fuck it up for me.

Hey, lets leave me the fuck out of this. After this last election my dream to someday be President of the United States is still alive. Don't y'all fuck it up for me.

They're gonna need a bigger kitchen.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

They're gonna need a bigger kitchen.:P

THAT'S funny! :D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"