CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

How does drag help me tomorrow???

I'll look good on your new resume after the Army asshole finds you in Googleland?

:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oh yeah, Daisy's a bad influence. :D

But hey, you were hamming it up for the cameras. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

I was gonna be on film anyways... Might as well geek the hell outta the cameras instead of trying to hide behind bolas.:D

Especially if he bent over. :D:D:D

But hey, you were hamming it up for the cameras. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

I was gonna be on film anyways... Might as well geek the hell outta the cameras instead of trying to hide behind bolas.:D

B|B|B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oh !!! BAM!!! Flag on the play! :D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I don't think I like this game anymore.:D

Is this like double secret probation?

Just claim she is your ugly twin sister.:D

Kinda hard when they have my family's records too.

What's that? Oh, yeah, that's actually my twin. You don't have records for him? Hmmm... I must've forgotten to write it down. Yes, all 8 times I had an opportunity.:D:D

You complain about people posting you photos that you willingly posed for or didnt have a problem with, now you are retorting!!

My stance is "don't make your problem OUR problem!!!
Dude you know this time and age, fucking cameras are EVERYWHERE! just ask Michael Phelps.

If you didn't want your "private" life to get out then don't do shit you are not willing to live with.

Sorry, but brutal truth has its advantages and sometimes stings like a mother.

Dave
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

You complain about people posting you photos that you willingly posed for or didnt have a problem with, now you are retorting!!

Dude you know this time and age, fucking cameras are EVERYWHERE! just ask Michael Phelps.

If you didn't want your "private" life to get out then don't do shit you are not willing to live with.

Dave

Hey, there's a reason I wore my jumpsuit under the dress. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah I don't think I would like to see you in fish nets!!! bleeeech, fuck!! my brain is scarred!! dammit Billy you suck! :D:D

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Dave

Hey, there's a reason I wore my jumpsuit under the dress. :D

You're welcome. :)

Dave: While I agree it is true that it's better to not do things you don't want pictures of, there are actually very few photos of him that have been found and we are working on altering them.

G: I had a blast doing the jump but when you were talking about being worried about pics I thought you were joking. Having seen some of your other pics you posted I was unsure of the "line."

Perhaps next time heed Dave's advice.

Having our lives on the Internet is a relatively new concept. In a way it's sorta the ultimate accountability. Unfortunately some people still think in this data age the old standards can still apply. People really haven't changed, we just know more about them.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Dave

Never complained, nor did I make anyone take 'em down. I asked and they politely honored my request. Don't have a problem with the pics bein' out there among our crowd. I'd just not like them out on the internet. Skydivers are more than welcome to any and all pics that are out there of me. (Be cautious of what you look at... Your eyes might bleed.:D) I don't care if you guys share the pictures I asked to be taken down by e-mail or PM, as those don't pop up on google.

Anyone who knows me knows I love gettin' out and havin' a good time. (Especially those who've seen me at elsinore.:D)

Now I know better than to do the same thing again. From now on, I'm just doin' nekkid jumps.:|>:(

Again with the tough love! You'd make a good daddy, Dave. ;)

Gonzo, I'll take your pics off my Picasa page, but just this once. If you haven't learned your lesson, I'll make your naked ass my avatar the next time I get a compromising picture of you! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll make your naked ass my avatar the next time I get a compromising picture of you! :P

You're just using that as an excuse to look at my nekkid ass every day, aren't ya?;)

I'd be honored, your hotness.:P

is that all you found? were you toasty warm mon morn?;) i didn't have the heart to roust you up b4 daylight

Nah, I've got your fleeces too, dude. THANKS! I felt like a heel, when I rolled out and you were gone. Get me a mailing address, and I'll send them out.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I personally can't see why anyone has an issue when someone respectfully asked to not have their pictures posted on the internet. I personally have several photos of various people that they have asked me not to post and I respected their wishes and never posted any of them. I also have photos of people that I did not post on my own accord because I did not think they would want the whole world to see them, purely out of respect, and some of those people I didn't even know or ever meet. And I have generally told people, all you have to do is ask that I don't post a picture (no matter what it is) and I will respect your wishes and not post it.

If you are some where and don't know the people around that is one thing, and I would not do anything that I didn't want posted somewhere. But when you are among friends (and I would generally consider most skydivers friends, at least to some degree, to me we are basically one big family), to me there is this thing called common courtesy and respect, and that changes the scenario.

Plus, people keep talking about having a camera free zone at boogies so people can be themselves and have no worries. But why can't we just be respectful of people and not post photos that are not necessarily appropriate or if they specifically ask to not have them posted, and not give them a hard time about it.

The sweet and lovely Rachel is right on this one. I've had DZ.commers ask me not to post certain pics, not because they were embarrassed, but because of stalkers. It never occurred to me that some weird fuckers out there in internet land collect pics of certain females on this forum and send PM's to them. It's a major problem that guys hardly ever have to worry about espiecally old busted-up ones like me.:P

In my opinion people that do that kind of shit (Stalking) are totally fucked up but I guess it's part of the world we live in. I've been busted a few times with pics/vids and I completely understand that if you don't want it on film don't do it. Trust me I have learned my lesson the hard way.

However, if someone asks you not post pics they may have a reason other than their vanity or reputation it may be for their safety.

If they were like me they wouldn't have a reputation to worry about.:ph34r::D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey man, good jumpin' with ya and GREAT to see ya again. Too bad the first video didn't turn out, but I've got the second one (the one with me standing on your knees with you in a sit) on video and I should have it ready within a couple weeks...B|

Glad to see you were doin' well! Also lookin' forward to that Psycho punch next boogie. The last batch was delicious. I had 5 or 6 cups at least.:)

All good points!

I've been setting up my sites so that you can have photo albums galore...but you can also set your privacy level for photos to "Friends" only, then you can choose who sees them. I've also done that with the personal blog space there, you can set it to friends only and on that part, the friend doesn't have to confirm, it's more so you can set the permissions of who gets to see you blog (it starts out wide open, you have to set it to be private!).

And, always double check your settings on sites like Facebook and stuff. When any large site goes through upgrades, mistakes can happen and your previous settings may have been reset. MySpace and Facebook have had a couple slip ups in the past and constantly have to revamp their systems. Just like any website, it needs constant attention and constant upgrades.
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com