CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

It's her chicken this year... Let her fuck it.

Well, he never told ME that! :ph34r:

It's not all bad though... I DID get my Amazon hug/spankin's
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

BTW: I've got a pair of jeans that someone left in the camper (where I slept for FREE Sunday night. Thanks to Kyle and the Fitzgerald Parks Dept. ;)). They look like they fit a 13-year-old girl, is that all you found? were you toasty warm mon morn?;) i didn't have the heart to roust you up b4 daylight:P:P:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

It's her chicken this year... Let her fuck it.

Well, he never told ME that! :ph34r:

It's not all bad though... I DID get my Amazon hug/spankin's

I got an ass kicking... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hushpuppy's the first person I've seen post pics of the drag jump, but I'd like to ask that people don't post them. If they've already done so, I'd like to ask that you take them down, and if you've hit the time limit for editing, I ask that you request a mod takes them down. I'm all for having the photos and I don't care if you PM them back and forth, but having them posted here allows for searching via google and that's a big no bueno for me.

I'm still active military, and I love bein' out havin' a good time, but I always have to be weary of the homophobic internet junkie in the military that's always lookin' up stuff on google and might come across a photo that could be taken the wrong way and consequently condemn my career. Again, PM them to each other all you want because I know you guys understand that it's all in fun. Just Please Don't post em. ...At least not for another 14 years.

Lemme retire first.;)

Thanks guys.:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

There are some of Facebook but I don't think they are linked to anyone but me.

There go my hopes to run for president.

Or usher in a new era of not hiding your past. :P

"Unlike my opponent, I'm not trying to hide my past as it helped make me into the person I am today." :)

Or usher in a new era of not hiding your past. :P

"Unlike my opponent, I'm not trying to hide my past as it helped make me into the person I am today." :)

How does drag help me tomorrow??? In this case, I think the way I am today is not because of the drag jump, but the drag jump is because of the way I am:

I love to have a good time and fuck around. Any other occupation would leave me careless about it, however, With my current occupation, I could be removed because of it.

Like I said, it being maintained in the world of skydivers, I don't care because you guys understand the madness that goes with it. I don't want it loose on the internet because that's accessible by those that don't get it. If you want em, I'll PM em to ya. I just don't want them loose.

There was one picture of me in somebody's album on Facebook in the dress and I was tagged. I removed the tag.

You can remove tags of yourself if you want, even if the pic was posted by someone else.

I've got family members on Facebook and they just wouldn't understand. [:/]:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There was one picture of me in somebody's album on Facebook in the dress and I was tagged. I removed the tag.

You can remove tags of yourself if you want, even if the pic was posted by someone else.

I've got family members on Facebook and they just wouldn't understand. [:/]:D

Ultimately, I don't want the pics out there posted at all. Bolas came up with a good idea of putting Smiley faces in replacement of actual faces, and I'm ok with that. I just don't want it out there hovering for someone to see who knows me but doesn't know me well, or doesn't like me. That's all it takes to end a career.

How many people that we don't know are sitting in Billy's fucked up thread? I'm trying to keep my face from ending up on a different website in the same manner. I mean, come on! Who wants to end up in billy's fucked up thread???:D

For some reason I'm hearing words from my parents echoing in my head. Something about my actions and people I hang out with.:D:D:D

Any other job and I wouldn't give a damn. Fuck 'em. They can't do nuthin' 'bout it. However, in my current case, they can. So, I'd just rather it be kept under wraps for another 14 years when I retire or until the "Don't ask don't tell" policy is removed. I'm sure it will be at some point, although I don't agree with it's removal. That's a story for another thread in a different forum, though.

I'm just sayin'. You were hanging out with Bolas and Billy Vance. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

:D:D:D;)

Oh no, the day was Daisy's (banesuara) fault. The night was was Dangeroo's.

Those "Da" chicks... they're a bad influence. :P

I'm just sayin'. You were hanging out with Bolas and Billy Vance. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

:D:D:D;)

Oh no, the day was Daisy's (banesuara) fault. The night was was Dangeroo's.

Those "Da" chicks... they're a bad influence. :P

Yeah... Never had a problem before without them around.:P

Usually I'd just get nekkid and run around.:D

Oh yeah, Daisy's a bad influence. :D

But hey, you were hamming it up for the cameras. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

:D:D:D

I was gonna be on film anyways... Might as well geek the hell outta the cameras instead of trying to hide behind bolas.:D