CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

I want to ask a favor of everyone. Tami Carbone is bringing me a canopy stamp so we can stamp a small canopy on the money that is spent in town.

In addition to this I would like to ask everyone, if you have time, to stop by a bank and get some 2 dollar bills. People will notice them and I want them to know how much money we bring to town.

Feel free to come to registration and stamp all the money that you are going to spend in town.

Will definitely ask for $2 bills at my bank. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Tom & Kathleen?

I think Kathleen is traveling...Canada, maybe. But when I saw them last weekend, it sounded like Tom is going to come. You never know what a week will bring though.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Jay is the shit. You people are awesome.
Now just need some sedatives to handle Andrea's driving...:P

seriously, thanks folks!B|

Pfft! If her driving bothers you that much, just ride on the hood! >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My bank had a whole whopping 4. :S

I'll have two different banks that I have accounts in that I can hit in town... Actually 1 bank branch and 3 branches of another bank. If I get enough, say $50 worth, I'll swap some with you.

Does anyone have a place for Normiss to stay on Thursday night? I can drive him on Thursday, and he'll have a place to sleep on Friday night in the Muff Trailer, he just needs a bed for Thursday.

He told me he's thinking about not coming now because of this, so I thought I'd be the pushy female and help him out while he was away from the computer in a meeting. :)

Don't hate me, Mark. :ph34r:

I have a very nice and easy to put up tent if you want it for the weekend..
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I cant believe I am actually doing this..

I must say with out a Doubt.. That I have never made this offer offer to someone quite so unattractive (Atleast while sober anyway):P..

Normiss.. I have an xtra bed in my camper Thursday night. You are welcome to it.

I can't believe you are offering your bed to a guy and you are sober!!:o
What is the world coming to?
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I must say with out a Doubt.. That I have never made this offer offer to someone quite so unattractive (Atleast while sober anyway):P..

Normiss.. I have an xtra bed in my camper Thursday night. You are welcome to it.

After that girl he was with Saturday - he is entitled. (I'm jealous! >:( )

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

After that girl he was with Saturday - he is entitled. (I'm jealous! >:( )

SNAP!!! ouch :D:D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

*** The good old days are BACK! It's on!

Hey sweet stuff. Can't wait to see ya!:)
Here's a little walk down memory lane!;)

I'm getting REALLY excited to see everyone. It's been tooooo freaking long. Who wants hugs??? I've got a years worth of hugs to give!!!!:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

***Yeah, and the best part is he can just give her back at the end of the weekend, right?

Finally...a woman that understands me!;):P:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Who wants hugs??? I've got a years worth of hugs to give!!!!

I'll take 6 months worth! :)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***YOU can always borrow a wife, Don always brings his own!

Me? Little ole innocent me? Why I never...:)

I kinda like her idea of me driving....>:(
B|

Okay then, YOU strap her to the hood! :D

Whoosh!!! :P

Psst, Billy. Think Sunny
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.