CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

There are these things called 'tents', find one and your problem is solved.

Oooh, tough love! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[B]***URGENT!!!! S.O.S.!!!! F*CKIN' HELP!!!***[/B][/RED]

[***STOP!.....BREATHE......[B]OOOHHHHMMMMmmmm.....]

O.K.. Better now. But still have an ISSUE. Due to an apparent..(ggrrrrrr!!!) miscommunication I seem to now have:

1) A very dear little friend I'd like to strangle, and
2) NO OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS for this event.

Anyone with knowledge of camper or affordable hotel space will be rewarded in both this and the next life.

Only two caveats: Yes, I snore. And I insist on being the big spoon.

I'm bringing a packing tent. I'll throw another spare air mattress in the truck
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Oooh, tough love! :ph34r:

And it'll be remembered when I'm arranging the speakers for the Bagpipe Reveille.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I've been reading these posts with great envy! Wish I could be there with all of the SDA crew and other Georgia jumpers but I am stuck in this place called Afghanistan. Drink several for me!

Note from attached pic there is lots of potential DZ here, but the Farmer McNasties have automatic weapons and RPG's!

Blue Skies!

Chris Reed
D-15996

Yayyy!!!!!! my original pillow fight opponent is back in the ring. :$:)

FUCK!!!
I am getting bumped already.[:/] And do you have any idea how hard it is to return Lingerie to Fredrick of Hollywood??:P:D:D

We can have two rings going at once. Skydivers are easily distracted!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Now we are Talking!!:P:D

Besides, If Skymama swings a Pillow anything like the way she swings a Paddle.. I am not so sure I want to get into her ring anyway.:P

Maybe we should play Strip jello-Shot Pillow Fighting.
Everytime you fall down, You loose an article of clothing.
Every time you knock someone down, You have to do another couple jello shots (Helps keep everything even that way):)

I can just see a belligerent Drunk Guy in a Kilt saying.. Hmmmm That tent looks nice, I think I will stay there.

On second thought.. Following the belligerent drunk guy in a kilt as he goes from random tent to random tent climbing in and presenting himself as "Big Spoon" with a video may be rather amusing.

I can just see a belligerent Drunk Guy in a Kilt saying.. Hmmmm That tent looks nice, I think I will stay there.

On second thought.. Following the belligerent drunk guy in a kilt as he goes from random tent to random tent climbing in and presenting himself as "Big Spoon" with a video may be rather amusing.

The Fat Borat version! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can print up a bunch of 8.5x11 sheets for you. Do you want anything else on them or just the overhead?

Something like "You dumbasses stay within this area or else!" along with a red outline? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Watching Robbie try to get into his jumpsuit without a pound of grease and a shoehorn...Priceless!!!

The Fat Borat version! :D:D:D

[ Still, he says nothing. ....He just smiles knowingly, and waits to see their faces. B|]
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Does anyone have the means to print a few good overhead Google photos of the airport??

I may have access to a plotter that can print large pages. do you want a large arial photo of the airport made up?
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

OK kids, we are getting close. I'm packing up and will be out of here in the morning. It has been a trip down memory lane digging out all the boogie boxes,cleaning out and organizing. Some good and some bad. Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know that in addition to this years boogie shirts,I have a few left from '06 with the caricatures on them and some from '07 which would be the last ever Dublin Boogie shirts. I will be making everyone a good deal on these shirts as I would really just like to get my money out of them and let them be worn and enjoyed. So bring a few extra bucks and hook a bratha up.

On a related note. I only had a little over 100 shirts made this year. So get them while we have them. The shirts will be delivered by the guy that printed them sometime on Thursday. I don't have the price yet but they will be less than $20.

Fellow "Orlandoians" (is that a word???) I need help!!!
The asshole I was riding up with had something come up and won't be headed up until Friday afternoon/evening.
Anybody leaving Thursday morning?
PLEASE????
B|B|B|B|
Strapping everything onto the bike might be a bit much....but it IS tempting. (NO smokey burnouts at a boogie!!!! not since the last WFFC!)
:D

That would be great!!

Done thanks to the national guard media center

They did a nice laminated 20x25 ish one for me but it was mostly of the hardball runway... supposed too get the whole airport including the grass runway/ camp area tomorrow.
Hopefully it will be as nice quality as the wrong one I got today.... laminated photo paper

thank you National Guard
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

OK kids, we are getting close. I'm packing up and will be out of here in the morning. It has been a trip down memory lane digging out all the boogie boxes,cleaning out and organizing. Some good and some bad. Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know that in addition to this years boogie shirts,I have a few left from '06 with the caricatures on them and some from '07 which would be the last ever Dublin Boogie shirts. I will be making everyone a good deal on these shirts as I would really just like to get my money out of them and let them be worn and enjoyed. So bring a few extra bucks and hook a bratha up.

On a related note. I only had a little over 100 shirts made this year. So get them while we have them. The shirts will be delivered by the guy that printed them sometime on Thursday. I don't have the price yet but they will be less than $20.

any xxl?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .