CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Well I would like to stay longer but its my weekend at the hospital. :( Gotta work, how else am I to afford to learn to skydive.

Here's what you do...

Set up a Hospital Outpost at the DZ.
Bring plenty of hangover remedies.
A quart-size Heineken IV would be nice.
:)

I would be happy with real IVs in the morning.

This is one of the best boogies EVER! It is at a new place this year, which will be far better. Beautiful area/facility, great people, beer, and fire...what more can ya ask for. You will have fun, trust me! [Wink] [Smile]

Aren't skydivers a warm, welcoming bunch?!:$ I'd have to concur with the [**ugh!! (choking back his own bile)**] Gator babe. I'm blowing off my crappy hospital job for this one. If you'd like, I can bring you note from one of our Doctors to take to work on Monday.
....Or someone at the boogie can at least get you a realistic looking prescription. :ph34r:

(O.K., tone it down guys, we've got the new girl feeling special. By sunset Friday, she'll be hooked. ;))
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

From RoamingDZ.com
The Inn at Fitzgerald
(229) 423-6661

Best Western
(229) 423-5151

Country Hearth Inn
(229) 409-9911

Western Motel
(229) 424-9500

Uptown Motel
(229) 423-4351

Colony Motel
(229) 423-4379

Dorminy Massee
House
(229) 423-3123
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

(O.K., tone it down guys, we've got the new girl feeling special. By sunset Friday, she'll be hooked. ;))

So I should hide from her till sunset? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thanks! :)
I never remember to go to the roamingdz site. You'd think my internet life revolved around dz.com or sumthin'. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks! :)
I never remember to go to the roamingdz site. You'd think my internet life revolved around dz.com or sumthin'. :P

Naaahhh not with this many Posts: 24540. You only spend 3/4 of you internet life on here. :D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

There will be plenty of stuff to keep you busy. :P

I will be leaving Atlanta EARLY on Wednesday morning and have room if anyone needs a ride and wants to share gas expenses (70/30 split since I'll be towing a camper).

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

No - she should hide from you after sunset. ;)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Dude, we love you. You're not a f*ckin' C.H.U.D.! Of course you don't have to hide.

.....Just don't talk or make eye contact.

[Edited to Apply that to any other female who doesn't already know you.]
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

aardvarkeater
Adrnlnrush07
Anthony and Kathleen Stone
apollard24 +1
banesanura
Big Al and Julie
Big Eric & Mel
BillyVance
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
CrazyRick
crutch
CSpenceFLY & MrsRoamingDZ & RoamingDZ.dog
dannydan
Danger Roo
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
drae & Rigger the Wonder Dog
gonzalesna + clothes (but wearing them is another story)
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Iago
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
jguy904
jumpoutnow
Justin & Stephanie
keithbar + beer and a few 100 jello shots
Lauraliscious & Airwhore, with Delilah
littleskycrab
Mark Hurley
marks
micduran + Jello Shots & looking for a new pillow fight partner
missg8tordivr with Suki & Emma
Normiss
Popsjumper
porpoishead + several jumpers
Psycho Bob & Mister Mardi Gras
RastaRicanAir
Revillusion
Rick
Scotty & Tami Carbone cooking all day/night
Shiny Shorts
simplyputsi
SkyChimp
SlimCurly & Gina
Skydave
Sletzer +1
Steve & Regina Chalfant
taxiwayCool
Thanatos340 + Jello Shots
The_Don & Jean
The Farm Entourage (Hans says at least 40)
thomas_crowe
TMaricle55
wayne8577(BigBug)
wayneflorida + Beer

WOOHOO!!!! Looks like I will be able to come. Will pack for food beer. :D:D:D:D:D

aardvarkeater
Adrnlnrush07
Anthony and Kathleen Stone
apollard24 +1
banesanura
Big Al and Julie
Big Eric & Mel
BillyVance
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
chiquita w/ massage table :)
CrazyRick
crutch
CSpenceFLY & MrsRoamingDZ & RoamingDZ.dog
dannydan
Danger Roo
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
drae & Rigger the Wonder Dog
gonzalesna + clothes (but wearing them is another story)
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Iago
iluvtofly
IronTwoSix
jguy904
jumpoutnow
Justin & Stephanie
keithbar + beer and a few 100 jello shots
Lauraliscious & Airwhore, with Delilah
littleskycrab
Mark Hurley
marks
micduran + Jello Shots & looking for a new pillow fight partner
missg8tordivr with Suki & Emma
Normiss
Popsjumper
porpoishead + several jumpers
Psycho Bob & Mister Mardi Gras
RastaRicanAir
Revillusion
Rick
Scotty & Tami Carbone cooking all day/night
Shiny Shorts
simplyputsi
SkyChimp
SlimCurly & Gina
Skydave
Sletzer +1
Steve & Regina Chalfant
taxiwayCool
Thanatos340 + Jello Shots
The_Don & Jean
The Farm Entourage (Hans says at least 40)
thomas_crowe
TMaricle55
wayne8577(BigBug)
wayneflorida + Beer

I some how got bumped off the list at some point :(

I may even make some pudding shots while I am there, if I can get someone to give me some cups and maybe some supplies :)
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

the menu for jello shots is lemon,lime, strawberry, and pineapple jello with coconut rum.so far ....................any other suggestions?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Those sound pretty good.

Pineapple jello with vodka & butterscotch rum is pretty good as well. I could give you a ton of jello shot recipes, found pretty much all of the on the internet though, so they would be easy enough to find. But the pudding shots, those I don't give out, sorry. There are quite a few pudding shot recipes on the internet, but most are not the same as what I use. But with a little bit of work you may be able to find them. They are pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

I would be willing to make a few if someone or some people are willing to donate some irish cream, kahlua, amaretto and maybe some coconut rum, and some cups to put them in. I would even be willing to give said person(s) a few bucks for the alcohol, I just don't feel like buying an entire bottle or each of those. I can get the rest, but those ingredients I only need a 1/4 cup here & there of and I won't be able to take the rest back to AZ with me.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Those sound pretty good.

Pineapple jello with vodka & butterscotch rum is pretty good as well. I could give you a ton of jello shot recipes, found pretty much all of the on the internet though, so they would be easy enough to find. But the pudding shots, those I don't give out, sorry. There are quite a few pudding shot recipes on the internet, but most are not the same as what I use. But with a little bit of work you may be able to find them. They are pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

I would be willing to make a few if someone or some people are willing to donate some irish cream, kahlua, amaretto and maybe some coconut rum, and some cups to put them in. I would even be willing to give said person(s) a few bucks for the alcohol, I just don't feel like buying an entire bottle or each of those. I can get the rest, but those ingredients I only need a 1/4 cup here & there of and I won't be able to take the rest back to AZ with me.

If you're willing to make a stop, I'll put in for a bottle or 2 of said necessities.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

pussy flavored please.
and not the "icky smelly I can't eat THAT!" kind...the yummy, finger lickin' good kind.

Please label those kind of posts NSFB...not safe for when you're eating Breakfast! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, now that I've stopped throwing up in my mouth a little from Mark's post...:P

I'm coming! To the boogie, I mean. :ph34r:

My family is pushing me to go to the boogie. I don't know if that means I'm getting bitchy from the stress I've been under and they want me out of the house, or they realize I need to do something for myself for a change. Either way, I'm good with it!

I'll be there Thurs. night or Fri. morning, I have to see how the work week goes.

So, now that I've stopped throwing up in my mouth a little from Mark's post...:P

I'm coming! To the boogie, I mean. :ph34r:

My family is pushing me to go to the boogie. I don't know if that means I'm getting bitchy from the stress I've been under and they want me out of the house, or they realize I need to do something for myself for a change. Either way, I'm good with it!

I'll be there Thurs. night or Fri. morning, I have to see how the work week goes.

Does that mean I finally get my spanking?:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.