CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

I'll believe the Toucan. But how'd you PhotoShop that to make it look like you've worn a rig? :ph34r:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Been way behind in my postwhorin' and just caught up. :)
Mic, I'd pillowfight you too. Of course I'd have to get my own lingere as your stuff would be way too small for me... :)

Lemme know, Wallmart and a mall are pretty close. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

How about I just wear my Toucan??

Ahhhh fuck my eyes my eyes!!!! Not sure if it was the pasty white skin or the little bump by your leg straps. But my fucking eyes are burning. ahhhhhhhhhhh >:(:S
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Andy - are you bringing the mystery jumps??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll bring them. Maybe they'll get used

Great I'l have a group to practice funnelling exits with:ph34r::D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ok kids,As some of you saw on FaceBook yesterday I had a little boogie problem yesterday. Well, I have some good news and I have some bad news.

Bad News: The Caravan that was coming is not going to be out of the paint shop in time for the boogie. It is not coming.

After what seemed like a couple of days ,when looking for a plane two weeks before an event, but was only really 14 hrs and 27 min.

The Good News: Steve Boyd from Skydive Spaceland in Houston has a Super Otter that is coming to Atlanta for a new interior, as I type this. It will be done in time for the boogie and will be coming down to Fitzgerald. In the event this otter is not done,Steve has commited to sending us another otter from Texas. So we are covered either way.

I have done business with Steve several times and he has always gone out of his way to support this event. I really appreciate this.

So, bring a friend, we have plenty of lift power.

Ok kids,As some of you saw on FaceBook yesterday I had a little boogie problem yesterday. Well, I have some good news and I have some bad news.

Bad News: The Caravan that was coming is not going to be out of the paint shop in time for the boogie. It is not coming.

After what seemed like a couple of days ,when looking for a plane two weeks before an event, but was only really 14 hrs and 27 min.

The Good News: Steve Boyd from Skydive Spaceland in Houston has a Super Otter that is coming to Atlanta for a new interior, as I type this. It will be done in time for the boogie and will be coming down to Fitzgerald. In the event this otter is not done,Steve has commited to sending us another otter from Texas. So we are covered either way.

I have done business with Steve several times and he has always gone out of his way to support this event. I really appreciate this.

So, bring a friend, we have plenty of lift power.

Don't know how you do it, but you always seem to pull that rabbit out of the hat!! (no pun intended)
Nice work Chris!!:)
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Probably. I should have made that part of the deal. You must send Rabbit with a pocket full of quarters.:D

Like he or any of us are gonna have time to play...

We'll be a jump, jump, jumpin' and he'll be fly diddly flyin'. B|:)
You rock dude!!!
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And the money spending begins.

Tent is ordered, t-shirt art is finalized and deposits sent.

Right now I have a 40x60 tent ordered. 20' shorter then the one I had in Dublin, should be plenty. If anyone wants their own tent space you will need to let me know soon. Maybe someone can post what the prices were last time.