CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Seeing that Rick's driving - what ever will we do to pass the time on the road?
:)

We're going to need those silly road trip games....hmmm...can you play Twister in a car?
:D

You kids better behave.... Don't make me pull this car over!
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Seeing that Rick's driving - what ever will we do to pass the time on the road?
:)

We're going to need those silly road trip games....hmmm...can you play Twister in a car?
:D

You kids better behave.... Don't make me pull this car over! put down my beer!

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Youre damn right !! We use parachutes to save our lives, not to kill ourselves. There is plenty of room at this airport to land on. The swoopers can have a designated landing site as well as non swoopers. We shouldnt have any problem as long as everyone follows the correct procedures . Blue Skies

Bring your paddle.

I'm first in line if Andrea is giving out spankings. ;) She always gives you that evil little grin just before she swings.B|:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Bring your paddle.

I'm first in line if Andrea is giving out spankings. ;) She always gives you that evil little grin just before she swings.B|:)

I think Daisy will be there if you need more intense spankings.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Well, I broke the paddle on someone so I don't know how it could get more intense than that. We don't want to bring poor Bob down to his knees....or do we? >:(;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, I broke the paddle on someone so I don't know how it could get more intense than that. We don't want to bring poor Bob down to his knees....or do we? >:(;)

Somehow I'd bet every guy here would buy you a jump for one of yer spankin's... except for me of course... I'm a good boy.:):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm a good boy.

Sounds like you should be first in line then, we gotta take care of that! ;)

Don't tempt me with a good time.;):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

WAHOOOO I cant wait to get back there!!! this is going to be so much fun!
;)

Tell me about it! I spoiled myself in preparation... Got a new camera helmet, new camera, and a new canopy!!! I can't wait to try it out!:)

YAY!!!! how was the camping trip?

gonz, ya I got a new helmet while at the farm so no more light blue "i like windows" pro tec, I am going to miss that beauty though :D

still working on trying to get my own rig together before the boogie, but there has been a delay it seems so I might not have it :( oh well hopefully something will fit there!

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

YAY!!!! how was the camping trip?

gonz, ya I got a new helmet while at the farm so no more light blue "i like windows" pro tec, I am going to miss that beauty though :D

still working on trying to get my own rig together before the boogie, but there has been a delay it seems so I might not have it :( oh well hopefully something will fit there!

Well, don't worry about the rig, just get YOU out there...

I see NOTHING wrong with the window licker helmet... I've still got every helmet I've ever jumped with, as well as one waiting at my grandparents' place to be christened. I'm sure that, even if it doesn't arrive, you'll find a rig to jump.:)

WAHOOOO I cant wait to get back there!!! this is going to be so much fun!
;)

Tell me about it! I spoiled myself in preparation... Got a new camera helmet, new camera, and a new canopy!!! I can't wait to try it out!:)

Damn, I hope you saved some money for jump tickets.:D

Camping trip was awesome. Skidaway Island is one of my favorite places. I put some pics on Facebook. Check em out.

What size canopy are you jumping? We might be able to find you a rig.

hee hee still a big one!! just went to a 190 at the farm lol
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

***I think Daisy will be there if you need more intense spankings.

Crazy Daisy can spank me any time she feels like it!:D:D;)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***And I'll actually be in town and at the boogie this time!!

It's about time slacker! Hope you're feeling better and got rid of the bug. Thanks again for the wine tasting at M&T's. That is a really cool place.

Wine, women and chocolate... it don't get no better than that!:)