CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

So if you're looking for an out landing I suggest you find another way, extra long spot or tracking the wrong way perhaps???? :D:P

Wingsuit. Open up look all around and say, "Where's the airport?" ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***He put several loads on the airport in Dublin.

And in 2005 some of us got to ride the balloon around Dublin until dark, scarping treetops, land in a aprtment conplex and get a ride back in a sheriff's deputy's truck.

But I was with 3 hotties and a we had beer so life was good.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

After reading the incident reports this morning I felt the need to write this.(I have no idea what caused the canopy collision listed in the forum)
I intend to do everything in my power to make this a safe event for everyone.

We will have an area designated for high performance landings, setup and approved by some experienced canopy pilots. There will be no high performance landings in the main landing area. There will be no more than 90* turns in the main landing area.There will be a sign at registration stating the above information that will serve as your one and only warning. If I witness you endangering another jumper I will remove your wrist band and refund your ticket money. Whether you stay will depend on your attitude at the time.

I hope everyone understands why I feel the need to take these steps and if you don't quite frankly I would rather you stay home.

Neither James or I would be considered 'thick'.
Thin describes us quite readily.

How sad for you. :(
But don't worry, there are lots of other ways to please a woman.:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

"There will be no more than 90* turns in the main landing area" "I will remove your wrist band and refund your ticket money."

So basically a 180 turn when your ready to leave gets you a refund? :P:P;)

No seriously though is there going to be a "set" landing pattern in the main area?
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

After reading the incident reports this morning I felt the need to write this.(I have no idea what caused the canopy collision listed in the forum)

We will have an area designated for high performance landings, setup and approved by some experienced canopy pilots. There will be no high performance landings in the main landing area. There will be no more than 90* turns in the main landing area.There will be a sign at registration stating the above information that will serve as your one and only warning. If I witness you endangering another jumper I will remove your wrist band and refund your ticket money. Whether you stay will depend on your attitude at the time.

I hope everyone understands why I feel the need to take these steps and if you don't quite frankly I would rather you stay home.

Good to see this post.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I couldn't find any of those dz.com shirts with the username spot, so I had one of these made up. Should be easy to spot me, be it to come say hi or to run away screaming out of fear. The good news is that if you see me wearing it, that means I'm clothed... at least for the time being. >:(

(See attached.)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I couldn't find any of those dz.com shirts with the username spot, so I had one of these made up. Should be easy to spot me, be it to come say hi or to run away screaming out of fear. The good news is that if you see me wearing it, that means I'm clothed... at least for the time being. >:(

(See attached.)

You really, really left yourself open to a fine photo shop opportunity.:ph34r:

Sorry I don't get the humor.

Despite the emoticons, I don't think he was making a joke. I read it as "The only 180 you'll be doing is when you turn to leave." And we do realize it's your show-your rules, and you don't jhave rules without reasons.

Nope, this isn't my place, just thought I might could clarify.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

THANK YOU!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Sorry I don't get the humor.

Despite the emoticons, I don't think he was making a joke. I read it as "The only 180 you'll be doing is when you turn to leave." And we do realize it's your show-your rules, and you don't jhave rules without reasons.

Nope, this isn't my place, just thought I might could clarify.

I'm willing to consider anything but I will let my original response stand as a testimonial to how serious I take this issue and exactly how short my fuse will be if tested.:)

I'm willing to consider anything but I will let my original response stand as a testimonial to how serious I take this issue and exactly how short my fuse will be if tested.:)

To put it simply: Don't piss CSpenceFly off!!! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

To put it simply: Don't piss CSpenceFly off!!! ;)

Can we piss ON him? I hear he likes that sort of thing anyways...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've seen how you act at boogies-you might want to wear one with someone else's name on it for deniability:D

Good idea...

I'll get ones with twardo's, billyvance's, and your names on 'em too.:D