CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Whats exaclty constitutes a "big boy"?:S

Let's just say that you and i do not qualify!

Something about your circumference has to be close to equal to your height.:P:P:ph34r::ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Something about your circumference has to be close to equal to your height.:P:P:ph34r::ph34r:

Hogwash! :o I consider myself a big boy, but I am well porportioned...;)

edit to add 'thick'!
Neither James or I would be considered 'thick'.
Thin describes us quite readily.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

well to be a true " ton of fun" 10 way every one of the 10 need to be at least 200 lbs w/o gear
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I have a room booked at Vista Inn for Fri/Sat nights! Anyone interested in spliting the room with me please PM me!B|

Taken.

What the hell have I gotten myself into now? :S:D

An Alabama fan and an Auburn fan...sheesh.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I94mph on your belly! holy sheep shit batman this I got to see.:o

Loud Dan's Neptune had us at 180 with my arms in and feet up.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

well to be a true " ton of fun" 10 way every one of the 10 need to be at least 200 lbs w/o gear

200 and considered a big boy? maybe if your 5"5". 220+ is getting into bigboy territory!
Hell i'm 205 and don't consider my self BIG. Maybe big for freeflying but not big for RW.

200 and considered a big boy? maybe if your 5"5". 220+ is getting into bigboy territory!
Hell i'm 205 and don't consider my self BIG. Maybe big for freeflying but not big for RW.
well I'm about 250 w/o gear. I'm just saying to make it a true ton +way everyone should weigh AT LEAST 200
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

same here I am 205 w/o gear just wondering, and just for the record my "circumference" is close to me hieght or was it length;);):P either way I come up short!
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

hey hey im in luck i push 200lbs of all that is man when i weighed myself this morning:o
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

I have a room booked at Vista Inn for Fri/Sat nights! Anyone interested in spliting the room with me please PM me!B|

Taken.

What the hell have I gotten myself into now? :S:D

An Alabama fan and an Auburn fan...sheesh.

I texted "Roll Tide and see you in Fitz" and he responded "Hah, now you have to pay double".

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

*** Hell i'm 205 and don't consider my self BIG.

Dave you're on the wrong forum. I think you meant to post this on Lookingforlove.com.

BWAAAAAAHAA!!! :P:D:DBTW are you going out to dinner with us next week at Doc Chey's?

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Kyle if only 10 jumpers from the Farm show up I will give you a weekend of free skydives. I would guess 30-40 minimum.

Fine, 40 it is. Hear that Spence? You're going to have at least 100 people at this thing. So much for keeping it small.:D

aardvarkeater
Adrnlnrush07
apollard24 +1
banesanura
Big Al and Julie
Big Eric & Mel
BillyVance
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
CrazyRick
crutch
CSpenceFLY & MrsRoamingDZ & RoamingDZ.dog
dannydan
Danger Roo
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
drae & Rigger the Wonder Dog
gonzalesna + clothes (but wearing them is another story)
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Iago
IronTwoSix
jumpoutnow
Justin & Stephanie
keithbar + beer and a few 100 jello shots
Lauraliscious & Airwhore, with Delilah
littleskycrab
marks
micduran + Jello Shots
missg8tordivr with Suki & Emma
Normiss
Popsjumper
porpoishead + several jumpers
Psycho Bob & Mister Mardi Gras
RastaRicanAir
Rick
Scotty & Tami Carbone cooking all day/night
SlimCurly & Gina
Skydave
skymama
Sletzer +1
Thanatos340 + Jello Shots
The_Don & Jean
The Farm Entourage (Hans says at least 40)
thomas_crowe
TMaricle55
wayne8577(BigBug)
wayneflorida + Beer

Total: 101

I'm in and will be there !!!!

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

I'm in for a balloon jump. I haven't had a good off landing in a while ;)

The last time I jumped with this balloon operator (Skyfest '08), he put us right on the DZ, in the main landing area. B|;)

So if you're looking for an out landing I suggest you find another way, extra long spot or tracking the wrong way perhaps???? :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Oh, that guy again? He was awesome. I was in the van with you but on the other balloon. I remember him saying "when I exit I usually like to..." I love the fact that he's a skydiver too :)
Now I'm definitely excited.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251