CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

I will be getting a large tent open to everyone.

Might I suggest, merely suggest, that you make a rule that the tent is for packing only. Which means no storing of your gear bag, your cooler, your pets. Nothing but packing weights, if needed.

That will need to be the case. If you need alot of personal space you are going to either need to rent a private tent or bring and setup your own.

Also, the building will be restricted during the day to Registration/ticket sales, the tandem/packing concession and the Carbones serving area. In the evening it will be open for socializing.

Kyle if only 10 jumpers from the Farm show up I will give you a weekend of free skydives. I would guess 30-40 minimum.

Fine, 40 it is. Hear that Spence? You're going to have at least 100 people at this thing. So much for keeping it small.:D

aardvarkeater
Adrnlnrush07
apollard24 +1
banesanura
Big Al and Julie
Big Eric & Mel
BillyVance
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
CrazyRick
crutch
CSpenceFLY & MrsRoamingDZ & RoamingDZ.dog
dannydan
Danger Roo
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
drae & Rigger the Wonder Dog
gonzalesna + clothes (but wearing them is another story)
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Iago
IronTwoSix
jumpoutnow
Justin & Stephanie
keithbar + beer and a few 100 jello shots
Lauraliscious & Airwhore, with Delilah
littleskycrab
marks
micduran + Jello Shots
missg8tordivr with Suki & Emma
Normiss
Popsjumper
porpoishead + several jumpers
Psycho Bob & Mister Mardi Gras
RastaRicanAir
Rick
Scotty & Tami Carbone cooking all day/night
SlimCurly & Gina
Skydave
skymama +lingerie and pillow
Sletzer +1
Thanatos340 + Jello Shots
The_Don & Jean
The Farm Entourage (Hans says at least 40)
thomas_crowe
TMaricle55
wayne8577(BigBug)
wayneflorida + Beer

Total: 101
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

I have a room booked at Vista Inn for Fri/Sat nights! Anyone interested in spliting the room with me please PM me!B|

Taken.

What the hell have I gotten myself into now? :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

who's up for a big boy " ton of fun " 10 way. I'd like to do a real old school 10 way speed star. no show exit the whole deal
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I have arranged for the balloon pilot that flew for me in Dublin to bring a balloon (possibly two)to the boogie. You will find details posted in the forum at RoamingDZ.com.The cost will be $90.If I decide to accept PayPal any and all fees will be added.

You can get on the list by posting on the forum at RoamingDZ.com and mailing a check to the address below. We hope to fly one load Thurs afternoon then two loads each Fri. and Sat. and one load Sun morning. Some of the loads on Fri. and Sat. may be double hops which would increase the number of slots available.

You will be able to request a time slot but I highly recommend taking the first slot that is offered to you. Sorry to be blunt but I would rather give you your money back than listen to you bitch about your time slot. These things are a pain in the ass to pull off, especially multiple flights.

If you would like a slot, post at RoamingDZ.com and mail a check made out to RoamingDZ.com for $90 to the address below. Include with your check your user name,your real name,your e-mail address and when you would like to make your jump. You will recieve an e-mail when I get your check and your name will be added to the manifest list at RoamingDZ

RoamingDZ.com
P.O. Box 363
Bolingbroke,Ga 31004

Please do not reserve a slot if you are not sure you will be attending.If you fail to show up you will get your money back at my convenience.

Wow. $90.... I did my only balloon jump 12 years ago for half that.

Of course, gear costs double and then some, what they did back then too. If you haven't done a balloon jump, now's the time to do it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Took the liberty of adding myself.

Fine, 40 it is. Hear that Spence? You're going to have at least 100 people at this thing. So much for keeping it small.:D

aardvarkeater
Adrnlnrush07
apollard24 +1
banesanura
Big Al and Julie
Big Eric & Mel
BillyVance
Blueskyserenity
Bolas
chaoskitty
CrazyRick
crutch
CSpenceFLY & MrsRoamingDZ & RoamingDZ.dog
dannydan
Danger Roo
Darktreader
denete
Dittodogg
drae & Rigger the Wonder Dog
gonzalesna + clothes (but wearing them is another story)
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Iago
IronTwoSix
jumpoutnow
Justin & Stephanie
keithbar + beer and a few 100 jello shots
Lauraliscious & Airwhore, with Delilah
littleskycrab
marks
micduran + Jello Shots
missg8tordivr with Suki & Emma
No_Phear
Normiss
Popsjumper
porpoishead + several jumpers
Psycho Bob & Mister Mardi Gras
RastaRicanAir
Rick
Scotty & Tami Carbone cooking all day/night
SlimCurly & Gina
Skydave
skymama +lingerie and pillow
Sletzer +1
Thanatos340 + Jello Shots
The_Don & Jean
The Farm Entourage (Hans says at least 40)
thomas_crowe
TMaricle55
wayne8577(BigBug)
wayneflorida + Beer

Total: 102

Tact is not my specialty.....

Dirty Sanchez #453

who's up for a big boy " ton of fun " 10 way. I'd like to do a real old school 10 way speed star. no show exit the whole deal

count me in

I think ill take the pepsi challenge on this one... ill bring the belly
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150