CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

A quick public service announcement about Jello-Shots.

If you are bringing Jello-shot to pass out to the masses, Please Please carry a container of some kind to throw those little plastic cups and lids in. Those are by far the biggest pain in the ass to clean up after the event.Right up there with cigarette butts. If you are eating Jello-shot or smoking please be aware of this and throw your trash in a trash can.

We have a very nice place to have this event and I would like to have the choice to come back if we like.

I plan to fly over and drop 1,000 cigarette butts and as MANY of these plastic lids out as I can get my hands on. This all because Spence wouldn't change the dates so I could come.

Reading this thread is like torture. I read it to just kick myself in the ass for signing up for another big way :S

If I get really upset I'll do my anti-boogie rain dance....not to late to change the date plus or minus one week!

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I am with you Michelle. No way I can Guarantee the behavior of others.

I used to spend a lot of time (and Money) making 100`s of jello shots for every Boogie. I never charged a dime for mine (Unless it was ask for a donation to whatever Charity the Boogie was supporting).

One of the reason I quit making jellos shot was that people took it all for granted. Most Expected me bring them and others would get rude and demand that I give them some. In general it got to be not worth the effort I put into it.

If I am going to expected to also go behind others that I am giving out jello shots to and pick up their trash, we get right back to “Just not worth it”.

Looks like my point was missed.

Y'all do what ever is easiest for you.

Your point was pretty clear.
Respect the property
respect the organizer
respect the people nice enough to spend their money and time making jello shot
clean up after your damn self.
There has never been a shortage of trash cans at any of your events don't expect that this even will be any different.

Chuck

respect the organizer

THAT'S stretching it!:D

I think we need to establish a clean-up group for Sunday afternoon....just to be sure we get what some people will "miss" or "forget".
I'll volunteer to be part of that group.
I'll need a beer or three to help me endure though.:P

YOU BETTER CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES BITCHES!!!!
>:(;)

A quick public service announcement about Jello-Shots.

If you are bringing Jello-shot to pass out to the masses, Please Please carry a container of some kind to throw those little plastic cups and lids in. Those are by far the biggest pain in the ass to clean up after the event.Right up there with cigarette butts. If you are eating Jello-shot or smoking please be aware of this and throw your trash in a trash can.

We have a very nice place to have this event and I would like to have the choice to come back if we like.

Solution:ph34r:
Every jump ticket requires money + two plastic cups or bottles + 10 cigarette butts.

I'm just asking everyone to cooperate and help with keeping the place clean. After all, I don't see to many people that throw stuff like that in their living room or their own lawns. I fail to see why so many think it's alright at a boogie.

Locally, a goat likes the cig butts for the buzz.
I think it has gotten addicted to the nicotine.

So, think about the kids. ;)

or everyone could just throw their trash in a trash can as the get done with it. yeah right THAT'S gonna happen. maybe we need one of those electrified fly swaters to smack people upside the head when we see them throwing shit on the ground
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

now there's an idea. get their attention, leave a bruise, and mark em as a slob all at the same time. kinda like the scarlet letter:D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .