CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

It's all good.

Not sure about entertainment yet. More and more people are telling me they don't care about a band. So I'm looking at options.

We dont need no band! We got Rasta and his gaheetair and this other dude who is working on his rendition of Skinny's A**HOLE song!! ANd if I (dannydan) do a good job with my refreshments, i will attempt to juggle 3 get this this THREE dozen eggs and bananas!!! WOOHOO!B|;)

But if anyone sees me go for a 4th dzn.... Call the men in the white coats! ASAP! B|

Not sure about entertainment yet. More and more people are telling me they don't care about a band. So I'm looking at options.

Maybe you should do a poll in Bonfire to see if having a band is a draw. Personally, it's never a draw for me. Most of the time they're too loud which sends me away so I can catch up with friends without having to yell over the music. (Does that make me sound like an old fart? :ph34r:)

I happy with some cool music playing, which means no techno. :P Or, people playing instruments around the bonfire is always nice too. But if having a band is expensive, I just say skip it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just to clarify on the record discussion...the only recognized Georgia records are, as Tami mentioned this, the Georgia POPS 20 Way, 05 Nov 06, Thomaston, GA. AND a 4-way Canopy Formation in 1982.

Spence's idea of having more than 66 or more is a good one...IF we have it recognized and recorded this time.

But then on the other hand...IMHO, record attempts at boogies just suck. It takes people away from the good fun jumping going on and reduces the number of jumps the seekers could do overall. Yes, I know...record attempts are a draw for attendance but...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I agree no live bands for me either......however any form of women's wrestling be it KY or mud or jello or whatever is always entertaining for all ;), or the classic wet T-shirt contest...fun for participants and audience :)

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Poll is up in bonfire.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3472098#3472098

Add another old Fart here. Same with DJ`s, I just dont get it. They play records, What is the Big deal? Never understood the fuss over "Great DJ`s". I can only take "Thunka Thunka Thunka Thunka" for so long.

And you know it's bad enough when the DJ gets shouted down after barely getting through the opening chords of Van Halen's Jump. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Could anyone get a keg of homebrew, and put green food coloring in it ? After all it is a St. Pattys Day boogie.

Doubtful. No self-respecting homebrewer would do such a thing to his or her beer.

Besides, if the puke is green how will The Don know where the hose down the grass?!? :S
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Robbie can't start playing until we are drunk!:P

I like the way you think! :ph34r:

Hey! I've always abided by
RULE #1: The guitar doesn't come out until someone asks.
(Which usually happens at the exact moment you mentioned. :ph34r:)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

ok well at least it was a thought? :)

You really shouldn't use that word in a post unless the sentence starts "Divot ____ said"

:P THPTHTPTHTPT

divot you said ... you fly a lot, get me over there for this boogie weekend and back... another thought :P

OK,who has Frequent Flyer Miles for Roo to come to the boogie?

and me and Beth :)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hey Spence, are we going to raise any money for an organization in the community this year? What about selling jello shots or something like that to raise money?
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

RULE #2: Don't let Robbie sing!
RULE #3: If he does sing, put a beer bong (or some other
bong) in his mouth so he stops.
RULE #4: If RULE #2-3 don't work.......earplugs! :P:P:D:D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I haven't started any plans for that yet but would not be opposed to something like that. I don't have anyone working on the manufacturers yet this year. Want the job?

To be honest I would not mind sending a donation to the animal shelter in Dublin. They were very appreciative and never did anything to us. It's not their fault the county leaders are a bunch of asses.

RULE #2: Don't let Robbie sing!
RULE #3: If he does sing, put a beer bong (or some other
bong) in his mouth so he stops.
RULE #4: If RULE #2-3 don't work.......earplugs! :P:P:D:D

sucks to be any of you when Robbie sings. :P All I have to do is flip a tiny switch on my hearing aid and mute him. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't have anyone working on the manufacturers yet this year. Want the job?

Sorry, I'm not pushy enough for something like that. I take "no" for an answer. :$

[:/] Alas, I'm teaching a class tonight. Thursdays are dry until after 8:00.

But what about: Don't prevent an attention whore from a safe seated musical performance on a night when he's wearing a kilt.
Which RULE # is that?

:ph34r: