CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

That's right kids,we're doing it again and I may have found the perfect location. In a nutshell,four days,Otter and Caravan, RV hookups & camping,Packing Cathy & indoor packing,Carbones food,close hotels and a small version of our legendary bonfire. Lift tickets will be set to what everyone else is charging now,probably $23 and registration will be between $20 to $30 depending what all I get lined up.

There has been skydiving at the Fitzgerald Airport on and off since 1958. I hope to get some of the locals to write up some of the history for us. We have a nice reception hall to work out of and 25+ full RV hookups for rent from the city ($15 night) right next to where we will be landing.

I don't have all the details written up yet but here is what I have.The official start of the boogie will be Friday the 20th. I will have the Caravan from Skydive Palatka there on Thursday if there are enough people planning on being there to jump. We will startup Friday with the Caravan and then have an Otter once things get rolling.Both planes will be flying if needed. I will ask Skymama to edit this for me and also post everything in the forum at RoamingDZ.com. All the details will be easy to find there.

To Map it: type Airport Rd. Fitzgerald, GA 31750 as the address.

Me and Normiss are coming for sure. I will add to the list as I get confirmations. Please let us know how to reserve a hook up for the RV. I have been wanting to attend this boogie but it always conflicted with the Muff reunion. Thanks for planning ahead this year Happythoughts.:)

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I just reserved mine. She took only my name, no deposit.

Sorry I rented one of thier onsite trailers and I needed a deposit for that....i guess I assumed the same for slots....OOOPSB|
>
Tami

Strange, I just reserved one of their trailers as well and she only took my name. I even asked if she needed a deposit and she said no. I guess both the trailers are gone now.

Edit: Never mind, they just called me back and said they do need a deposit for the trailers.:S (Not the RV hookup slots people, just the trailers.)
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

This is the best news of the year! Fitzgerald is a great set up, everything is close by and the people are super friendly.

I staid at the Vista Motel last weekend and it's not bad. It's only $49.00 a night and it's about 2 miles from the airport.

[/url]http://www.vistarez.com/georgia/fitzgerald-vga112-home.aspx[url]

Just made my reservations! YYYEAAAAHHAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm going to talk to my wife about letting me go. I haven't jumped since last March so I'm not going to jump my ass off there, just maybe a couple of jumps each day. It could be the last boogie I go to for a couple of years.

I want to at least meet a bunch of you that I haven't met yet. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm working on hotel deals so you might want to give me a day or two. Probably won't be a huge savings but might help me with some comp rooms for pilots and such.I will post a list and let you know my preferred.

I have talked to the Country Hearth and Best Western so far. Be sure to mention skydiving where ever you book just so they know where the business comes from.

If anyone wants a quiet area tell them you would like to be across the lake. If you call and someone tells you there are no more slots that does not mean there is no room. There is plenty of space and power. You will simple need to bring power cord to reach across a gravel drive.