kmills0705

Palatka Winter Hours

Does anyone know what Palatka's hours are? My boyfriend and I are heading down to Florida to visit a friend of mine in Jacksonville.Palatka is the closest DZ (that I know of). We will be getting in on a Friday around noon and were hoping to get in a couple jumps on Friday. We also plan on spending all day Saturday jumping.

We have sent a couple emails and called but no one has been around which leads me to think they are only open Saturday/Sunday.

Being from Indiana and having sub zero temps lately we need our winter fix!!!!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Does anyone know what Palatka's hours are? My boyfriend and I are heading down to Florida to visit a friend of mine in Jacksonville.Palatka is the closest DZ (that I know of). We will be getting in on a Friday around noon and were hoping to get in a couple jumps on Friday. We also plan on spending all day Saturday jumping.

We have sent a couple emails and called but no one has been around which leads me to think they are only open Saturday/Sunday.

Being from Indiana and having sub zero temps lately we need our winter fix!!!!!!

I don't have any info to add on Palatka, but Deland is only an hour south of Jacksonville...

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

I don't have any info to add on Palatka, but Deland is only an hour south of Jacksonville...

Only if you drive at 110 mph! ;) Give Palatka a call on 386 328 0606 and talk to Art, I think they're open Fri - Sun.
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Only if you drive at 110 mph! ;) Give Palatka a call on 386 328 0606 and talk to Art, I think they're open Fri - Sun.

Ok, just over an hour. Traffic on I95 generally goes about 80mph in that area and the distance is roughly 90 miles...

Choosing between Palatka and Deland for mid-week jumping... easy choice for me.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

I sent a note to Art on Facebook, hopefully he'll be able to reply soon. I am your go-to Moderator. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 8 till dusk. Fridays are usually swoop days with everyone splitting up the cost of the hop-n-pops (price usually works out to about $12 a jump). Sometimes there are enough people for several caravan loads in the evening. Saurdays and Sundays, the caravan flies quite a bit. Averaging about 20 -25 loads a weekend.

Hope that helps!
blue skies,

art