spanky39154

Looking for any Singapore Jumpers

Hey Ralph, welcome to singapore. most of our jumps are currently done in udon thani -thailand (near the northern border of thailand and laos). there is supposed to be another drop zone operating in sri racha - thailand (about 30 mins from pattaya) but not too sure if they have started operations as yet. as for malaysia, it is based on a booking schedule although the owners of a cessna 206 is currently back in town and we should be able to see some weekends of jumping.
Danniel Lee - Singapore
"Life is full of choices, its what we make of it that really counts"

thaks good to know, if your heading up and looking for company drop me a line. Also is it worth getting a controlled storage box here for my rig? getting one for my camera gear and just worried that if you leave clothes too long the can mold here what about kit?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

whereabouts are you based? As for controlled storage box for rig, i don't use one for my rigs, but, i do take them out while they are in storage to do some maintenance on them every once in a while. cheers,
Danniel Lee - Singapore
"Life is full of choices, its what we make of it that really counts"