yarak

dedicated winter DZ in TN

Andrea, the only thing we are missing now is an avatar of you shaking your finger at them.

Don't forget my other hand being on my hip. :P And, I bet they can envision that anyway! ;)

So you just automatically think we envision you like that, disciplining us when we've been bad? :o

Sure it's true, but it's surprising that you now think like that. :P

:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That is Outlaw field. That is where the chicken in freefall video came from.

Greeneville TN is NOT Outlaw field, if that's what you meant. The peopele starting Skydive East Tennessee (Gary Spears and a few others) are flying 2 C-182's out of Greeneville for the winter until the new DZ opens in March, on the Sevierville exit (#407) off of I-40.

Kip is not involved with Skydive East Tennessee, he is still running Skydive Smoky Mountains at Cooper field as far as I know.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

If her head starts bobbing with each word run immediately, fast, and far. Seek shelter in the nearest cellar or lead-lined refrigerator immediately.

Actually, "the look" is usually enough, no head bobbing needed.

I'd go back to using a paddle, but they never got me a new one after I broke it on someone's ass. :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yep. You are wrong :P

However, regardless of what may have happened elsewhere Outlaw field is a great place to jump. We have a fun, laid back atmosphere and who doesnt prefer a caravan to a 182? So before you go bashing please come out and jump and see for yourself how great a place it is.

I also might be a little biased as it is only 5 minutes from my house....

I sure it is a fine DZ. It's a few jumpers from there that have come here and made asses of themselves that will keep me away.

So let me get this straight? Your reason for not coming out to a fun DZ that may or may not be close to you is a few assclowns that got on to the forums? Have you met these people in real life?

If you answered no to the last one, I challenge you to come out and have a good time with us. I will even supply the beer and the Manor to party at after the sun goes down.

That and the fact that it's an ASC/Skyride DZ. I've been around long enough to have seen ALL the crooked shit that Ben and Carey have done.If you knew what I know about them you would feel like you needed a bath and would think twice about spending money there. That is assuming you're a decent person.

yes you are mistaking about the chicken jump. As usual your statements are built on rumors and half truths. I simply wanted people in the north tn and nashville area to know we are open. I wasnt implying that every DZ in the world was closed for the winter. As usual my words were twisted and taking way out of context. But the DZ's closest to nashville are closed. I was under the impression that Tullahoma is closed for winter and i know for a fact that russellville is. Tn is a long state if you want to drive to the end of it to jump then fine. If you want to drive to indiana fine. if you want to drive to canada fine. But for the Nashville area we are the closet open DZ and we are flying a turbine. I certainly didnt stick my foot in my mouth. It was removed from my ankle by force and then shoved in my mouth by some peoples blatant misinterpretation and manipulation of my post. I never said we were the only DZ north of alabama that was open. I would actually like to revise my post. Here is the new version.
anyone in the Nashville area that is looking for close and open DZ WITH A TURBINE! should check out Outlaw field in Clarksville, Tn. If your username is Cspencefly, billyvance, lauraliscious, Iago, chaoskitty, Mklady, jumpdude, or bolas then please ignore this post we are closed and it doesnt apply to you.:P and.........suck it! ...............and your momma!:D

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.

Andrea, the only thing we are missing now is an avatar of you shaking your finger at them.

Don't forget my other hand being on my hip. :P And, I bet they can envision that anyway! ;)

Funny, I envisioned an avatar of you holding a giant paddle and saying "BATTER UP!!!" :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so. I'm sure all the copies on the internet have been removed but I know someone that has a copy. I remember the jumper that posted it here was real proud of themselves and their DZ.

They actually did it when they were at Pell City, and that was not the only fucked up stunt they did there, plenty more where that came from. I'm glad they're not in my state anymore.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so. I'm sure all the copies on the internet have been removed but I know someone that has a copy. I remember the jumper that posted it here was real proud of themselves and their DZ.

They actually did it when they were at Pell City, and that was not the only fucked up stunt they did there, plenty more where that came from. I'm glad they're not in my state anymore.

Geeee! Thanks Buddy! Now were stuck with 'em! [:/]
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

tennesse is a fairly decent sized state, im sure you can keep your distance from people you dont like
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

tennesse is a fairly decent sized state, im sure you can keep your distance from people you dont like

I have absolutely no problem with that, but thanks for the recommendation. Speaking of recommendations, did you check out the educational reading material I posted for you? If so, did you find it informative and did you check your morals?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I have absolutely no problem with that, but thanks for the recommendation. Speaking of recommendations, did you check out the educational reading material I posted for you? If so, did you find it informative and did you check your morals?

:|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I can assume that by that response, you must be totally overwhelmed by the truth about what you thought was a great and fun DZ.:o
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I can assume that by that response, you must be totally overwhelmed by the truth about what you thought was a great and fun DZ.:o

the truth is that it is a great and fun dz... when was your last jump there?

the truth is that it is a great and fun dz... when was your last jump there?Like ChaosKItty said, I'll never be there as long as it's a sLyride DZ. :P
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

the truth is that it is a great and fun dz... when was your last jump there?

Some people will simply not care whether its a great and fun dz. It's run by Skyride. I prefer to steer clear of the horseshit. Enough said.

Besides all that, how is it with your 30 something jumps have you become an authority on what a great and fun DZ is? And exactly who made you an authority on the integrity of a dz associated with sLyride. I have been fighting those crooks for a little over two years now and I am always learning new stuff about them and I have yet to learn anything good. Billy has been here a hell of a lot longer than I have, so I think you should leave the title of Authority to him. Listen to the evidence that people with more experience than you are presenting you. That much evidence can't be wrong. I don't think all those Attorney Generals, Lawyers, Consumer affairs depts. and etc could possibly be doing all that for their health.
That's all I have to say about it, like I said earlier, I will only educate, I not in this thread to argue and fuss. There is a thread for that. If you wish to continue this discussion, take it to the sLyride thread.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

i'm flattered that I am so popular here. I'm quite content with being hated here. That way I dont go ignored. My simple little post spawned so many replies. pennywise said it best "a body in the street is free publicity"
Theonlyski might be new but he is living proof that jump numbers dont make you intelligent. Him and a couple others are the only ones that have made any sense here.
Cspence I hope I never see you face to face. For I fear the anger of your irrational misplaced thought process might over pressurize your skull. Thus resulting in one cataclysmic synapsial malfunction which would then explode your head. I would hate to get any on me. how about instead of saying something to your face about your mom. I will just say something about your face to your mom the next time I spend the night with her.

OUTLAW FIELD 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your fucking packing tent down.