CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com in Fitzgerald,Ga. Jan. 17-19th:Back to our ROOTS Boogie:Super Otter!!

Agreed...Spence you found the perfect place and did a great job! I had a lot of fun at this Boogie, even did a few jumps in the cold, which were really not that bad. ;) I would have even jumped today if it wasn't overcast [:/]

Scottie and Tammie...great food and company, as always! Love you guys!

Don, I owe you and Jean for the colar and doggie food. I will send pics and keep you up to date on how Suki is doing!! Right now she is passed out and snoring! :)

F LORIDA!

I agree with everyone! What a great time! Wish the weather would have cooperated today, but that's the way it goes sometimes. :S

Jean, you don't owe us a thing for the puppy supplies. Just give her a good, loving home. I wish we could have kept her, but I know she's in good hands. I miss the little stinker already! :( I'm looking forward to updates! :)

that place was pretty sweet. i made every load that went up.

must of been something in the water saturday night because I got wasted bigtime...:|:S

thanks spence for putting on one helluva gig you are one very cool and funny fucker..... rob hung the zip ties up on the wall in the trophy room at the shop..LOL

the carbones are cool as all hell...scotty is the man

the don, psychobob, lauralicious, micduran, bolas, missgator jean, ardvarkeater, miss packing cathy....and everybody else thanks for the kick ass times you all are very funny and awesome to hang with. sorry I got so intoxicated saturday night that I was falling all over the place...

cant wait for the st pattys boogie..

thanks again spence you rock brother man..

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

I got so intoxicated saturday night that I was falling all over the place...

So, you were the evening's entertainment? You'll never live that down! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey, what about Sletzer? I was the guy that passed around the bottle of Jose Cuervo and said "have fun." Apparently, you did :P

It was nice to see everyone and meet all the new people. Had a blast. Spence, you can count me in for any future events. Well done!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Yes he was and no he won't! :D;)

The shots around the camp fire started with the Palatka Blue Water :P, followed quickly by Jose, The Kickin Chicken (Wild turkey) :S, and moonshine....two kinds from what I heard. Luckily, I managed to dissapear before the moonshine came out, otherwise it would have gotten ugly for me!!B|

I remember taking a sip of the almost empty Blue Water, and Michelle saying "Its only 9:30!" :S:D
F LORIDA!

Yes he was and no he won't! :D;)

I remember taking a sip of the almost empty Blue Water, and Michelle saying "Its only 9:30!" :S:D

I have pics of a couple of us holding porpoise up so he wouldn't fall. We let go, he fell. I have a pic of that, too.

Jean, I left the party not long after you!!

I'll get those pics up as soon as I can.

Chris, Julie a great time as usual. See you guys soon.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

We just got in and got settled. I just wanted to tell everyone we had a great time and it was good to see you all. There were a few there that were at the very first event we did in Perry, Ga. Posted on DZ.com and Rec.skydiving,we had a C-182 and about 20 or so jumpers. If I remember right there were about 35-40 at the party that first night.

This weekend was much the same as the first one for us. Low key and just plain fun. Yeah the weather wasn't perfect but we got to jump on Sat. and could have done alot more with a few more people.

I know many of you have already heard my rant but I want to take a minute to thank everyone who simply showed up. When you plan something like this,big or small, money is spent way before the first jumper sets foot on the DZ. Luckily, this time, with very little time to plan I didn't go overboard in the planning and we came out right side up. Think about this the next time you bail on someone.

Thanks,again to everyone who came to support this and stay tuned for an announcment about March 20-22nd

that place was pretty sweet. i made every load that went up.

must of been something in the water saturday night because I got wasted bigtime...:|:S

You were on every ;load of the boogie? Me too. We both owe :D. :)
Yeah, "Blue Water" wasn't water. Nor was the stuff in mason jars. ;) Drinking half a cup of Turkey 101 prolly didn't help either. :P

No worries. We've all been there and had to ask our friends the next day what we did. :$

All: Thanks for the great time and jumps. Sorry I missed most of ya Sunday morning. My "sleep til it stops raining" plan was a little flawed. :$

Chris, Julie, and Shakie: Thanks for throwing a great boogie. Can't wait to come back and already telling people about March. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***Chris, Julie, and Shakie: Thanks for throwing a great boogie.

Yeah what Bolas said!:D Great time as always, got in a few jumps (HOORAY..FINALLY) and it was fun to hang with the gang. Can't wait til March. Muchos Gracious!:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey just want to jump in and thank Chris and Julie and everyone who showed up for throwing a great boogie and on short notice too. The chow was awesome, the bird fast, the bonfires warm, and the company like none other. Cant wait for the next one!
Muff Brother #4204
SCR #14843

Thank you Spence for planning what was an absolutely great time. I was worried about the cost to you when Sunday was rained out and thrilled to hear you came out all right.

And hello to all the new people I met and all the people I found out new things about. Although, that doesn't include Jean, who scarred me for life by informing us all that Don is always commando. Makes me cringe to think about all the times back to back in the king air. Hope to God that jump suit holds.
"Travel, not to go anywhere but to go. . . . The important thing is to move."
--R. L. Stephenson