npgraphicdesign

How is the weather in Elsinore in January?

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/USCA0580

As you can see, that's the "rainy" season. Hopefully it won't be like 2005 where I believe it rained for the entire month of February. :D:S

Either way days are comfortable, though you'll probably want long sleeves and long pants under your jumpsuit. Nights can get chilly once the sun goes down and mornings might take a while to warm up.

Now, you're from CT, so you'll probably find it downright comfortable and you can laugh at the Southern Californians who are wearing multiple layers of Under Armour and balaklavas trying to stay comfortable if it's below 60 on the ground. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/USCA0580

As you can see, that's the "rainy" season. Hopefully it won't be like 2005 where I believe it rained for the entire month of February. :D:S

Either way days are comfortable, though you'll probably want long sleeves and long pants under your jumpsuit. Nights can get chilly once the sun goes down and mornings might take a while to warm up.

Now, you're from CT, so you'll probably find it downright comfortable and you can laugh at the Southern Californians who are wearing multiple layers of Under Armour and balaklavas trying to stay comfortable if it's below 60 on the ground. ;)

I'm Russian too...;)

Although, first time I jumped in 'cold' weather was November 11th of this year, and my hands were numb after I landed. I think I am just not used to it. Give me a year or so, and I'll be jumping in my Bart Simpson boxers in mid-January.

(No I don't own Bart Simpson boxers, but I do have a funny story involving them when I just moved to this country. :ph34r::D)

Give me a year or so, and I'll be jumping in my Bart Simpson boxers in mid-January.

Nah, give you a year or so and you'll decide that you can wait till it's warmer. :D:D

Keep your core and your head warm and get a good pair of cold weather gloves (many recommendations available here):

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=winter+gloves&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=&sb=score&mh=50
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Give me a year or so, and I'll be jumping in my Bart Simpson boxers in mid-January.

Nah, give you a year or so and you'll decide that you can wait till it's warmer. :D:D

Keep your core and your head warm and get a good pair of cold weather gloves (many recommendations available here):

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=winter+gloves&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=&sb=score&mh=50

My core? I don't have a core...i have a gut.

:P

Bring a sweatshirt and a rain jacket. And shorts and flip flops.

Yep, you might need one set at Elsinore and the other at Perris or vice versa. ;) January is a crap shoot.

What about early April?
--------------------------------------------------
Practise the 6 P's!
--------------------------------------------------

Bring a sweatshirt and a rain jacket. And shorts and flip flops.

I'll never forget the guys in t-shirts, shorts & sandles lounging by the pool in January. "So where are you guys from ?" "Idaho".

Dress in layers. If you don't get rained on, it's actually quite nice.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !