tkhayes

Christmas Boogie is here - Z-Hills

Hello folks - maybe my last email before the Boogie arrives, so wanted to let everyone know what the latest calendar of events was going to be.

We will have lots to do this Christmas and plenty of organizers, specialty night and high altitude jumps, wing suits, and a great New Year's Eve Party.

Dec 15- Jan 15 - The Finnish Invasion begins for the 17th year in a row. 75-80 Fins arriving to wreak havoc on the masses.......

December 19-January 4 - Annual Christmas Boogie - Lots of fun and plenty of skydiving. Super Otters online, Sky Systems, Tony Suits, Wings, and many more manufacturers will be here. Check out the list of events (updated daily)
-26-30 - Performance Designs onsite with demo canopies and their usual great advice, products and services
-26-27-28 - Morpheus Technologies will be here for Wingsuit demos, Load Organizing. Come FLOCK!
-27-30 - Markku Teivainen & Eric Bickel host 40 Ways again at Skydive City. Contact [email protected]
-27-28 - Guy Wright is organizing 16 Ways as well for the weekend, contact [email protected] FMI
-27 - Night Jumps in the dark!
-27 - BloodNet USA here for blood donations. If you donate a pint, you get a cool t-shirt from then and a free jump ticket from Skydive City.
-28 - High Altitude Load to 22,000' (more jumps planned on other dates TBA)
-31 - New Year's Eve is the usual crazy bash at Skydive City. PIRATE DAY - bring your outfit. MIDNIGHT Night Jumps, organized by TK & Marius. 3 jump commitment throughout the night and a midnight fireworks show. Friends Food, and Fun.

If you have any questions, or need help, give us a call and we will help out or email [email protected].

Need a ride from the airport? Arrange it by emailing Phantom Jim Kime, send your flight details and a cell phone if you have one.

Hope to see you here and thanks for checking out Z-Hills!

TK Hayes
Manager, DZO fiend......

Okay, twist my arm.;)

(Seriously ... bought tickets in August because they were cheap and it seemed sooooo far away, now I can't believe I land in Tampa in just over a week!!)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

we are adding some more night jumps and high altitude loads for people since there is some demand for all that.

If you have no already, visit the website www.skydivecity.com, get your waiver and stuff filled otu BEFORE you arrive.

We will have a crazy few days here - you can all help by arriving with everythign in order and get out of bed early. We are often manifested all the way to sunset by 3 or 4pm.......

see ya at the Hills

TK Hayes

we are adding some more night jumps and high altitude loads for people since there is some demand for all that.

If you have no already, visit the website www.skydivecity.com, get your waiver and stuff filled otu BEFORE you arrive.

We will have a crazy few days here - you can all help by arriving with everythign in order and get out of bed early. We are often manifested all the way to sunset by 3 or 4pm.......

see ya at the Hills

TK Hayes

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My Brother and I should be getting to Z-Hills Late Tuesday Night (Dec 30th) or early Wednesday Morning and staying till Friday.

We are bring downing a Pop-up Camper, I called the DZ and they said Electric Hookups were first come, First serve.. Any chance that there will still be a Place to get power (Regular 15 amp circuit is more than enough) by then?

OK so much for the recession.......
586 loads
11641 jumps
Load Organizers did 460 jumps
The Fins did 1811 jumps and the Canadian group did some 750 jumps.

We have over 20 countries here.

My staff busted ass for 2 weeks straight and I want to thanks all of them and all of you for coming out to the Boogie. I am tired, going back to bed now......

TK