amychmelecki

Holiday Boogie at Skydive Arizona

December 24th – January 4th
Event Schedule
****be aware that this schedule is still in the works and its awesomeness will grow, so keep checking in as details evolve****

Beer Truck Every Night!
The famous Budweiser beer truck will open every night when the last load takes off. The truck is always flowing four taped kegs. The beer is provided for all registered boogie peeps over the age of 21.

December 24 (Wednesday):
Day one! Cheap jumps, load organizing and beer truck all begin!

December 25 (Thursday):
Christmas Day! Cheap jumps, load organizing and beer truck continue!

December 26 (Friday):
Canopy Safety: December 26th at 6:30pm in the Main Hanger
This seminar is going to focus on canopy safety at Skydive Arizona during the boogie. The seminar will be run by DZ management

December 27 (Saturday):
Annual Giant Desert Bon Fire: December 27th
This gigantic burn is a big hit year after year! A tram will run people out to the desert where we will burn a year’s worth of wood scraps and various other unwanted things. We will also have burn barrels scattered around where people can roast hot dogs. All the dogs and fixins will be provided.

Freefly basics with Omar: December 27th at 6:30pm in the Main Hanger
This seminar is geared towards anyone learning to freefly or interested in learning to freefly. Omar has been around through the evolution of freeflying. His eloquent communication skills, many years of experience and pure love for skydiving and life itself make for an attention grabbing and information-filled discussion.

December 28 (Sunday):
VRW Mentorship Camp: December 28th: register with Amy Chmelecki
You can come as an individual or a team. Individuals will be grouped with those with like skill levels and a coach. Minimum skills required are that you must be able to take docks in head down and fly straight down safely in a group of 4. To reserve your slot, please contact Amy Chmelecki. You must register by sunset on December 27th.

Carnival Night at the Bent Prop: December 28th
This night will be filled with pure shenanigans. A carnival theme will surround the evening and set the stage for silliness and childlike behavior. Silly things will happen... trust me! ;)

December 29 (Monday):
Talent Show: December 29th
People can know each other for years and not know what hidden talents they may have. This is everyone’s chance to show off their entertaining skills. DJ Moo with be here to MC the show. Very silly things will happen-----be afraid.

December 30 (Tuesday):
Head Down Big Ways with Arizona Arsenal: December 30th and 31st : register with Amy Chmelecki
To join the fun you need to have flown safely in a 4-way head down, fall straight down, and dock on a base without assistance. You also need to be able to 180 and track on your back safely away from a formation. We would like to do some cool formations, so come check it out! Please contact Amy Chmelecki to register. You must register by sunset on December 29th.

December 31(Wednesday):
Arizona Arsenal Big Ways Day Two

Jump into the New Year: December 31st
There will be a DC3 load at midnight on New Year’s. Spend the moment of new year’s in freefall----sweet!

Balloon Drop at Midnight

New Years Party: December 31st
This party is guaranteed to be a great one, thanks to the sweet sounds that will be provided by DJ Moo. Appetizers will be provided as peopled dance into 2009. At midnight the annual balloon drop will happen. Some of the balloons will have certificates for sweet prize baskets.

January 1 (Thursday): New Year’s Day
The awesomeness will kick off at 10:00am with load one (we can all have a sleep-in.)

January 2 (Friday):
Obstacle Course Hit n Chug: January 2nd at Sunset----don’t ask, just do it!
Calling all red necks!!!!!! At sunset on landing there will be a series of obstacles and challenges to perform. At the end of it all we will see who the true athletes are.

January 3 (Saturday):
Sunset Canopy Flock: January 3rd
We will take as many planes as we need to lift anyone interested up to 13,000 feet where we will all open our canopies on exit and fly back to the DZ as we enjoy the sunset.

Mexican Fiesta: January 3rd
This party will have a Mexican theme with margaritas, Mexican food, piñatas, and south of the border music. It will be held at the Bent Prop.

January 4 (Sunday):
The last day of cheap jumps, load organizing and beer truck. Don’t cry, see ya next year.
Event Information

Load Organizers
Arizona Training Center
Arizona Arsenal
Arizona Airspeed
Omar Alhegelan

Aircraft Fleet
Super Otters
Super Sky Vans
DC3
Beach 18
Porter
Hot Air Balloon

Jump Ticket Price: $18.50 Jumps

Registration Fee Includes
- Boogie Tee-Shirt
- Load Organizers
- Seminars
- Beer Truck
- Party after Party after Party!!!!!

I made my travel reservations for the boogie. Ia anybody else heading to Eloy or is everyone headed to Florida? :)

I'll be there. In fact, I am in Eloy right now.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I made my travel reservations for the boogie. Ia anybody else heading to Eloy or is everyone headed to Florida? :)

So we'll have to put up with you again???? Sigh.... :P

We'll be there! :)
Remster

So we'll have to put up with you again???? Sigh.... :P

We'll be there! :)

And here I thought your Visa had expired.:D See you and your better half at the Dz:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I got my days off confirmed 20 minutes ago. No I'm just trying to figure out how to get there.

Anybody interested in sharing driving time from San Antonio area? I'd like to have wheels while I'm there but making 17 hours from Reynosa alone sounds shitey. I'd have to pass through San Antonio, so if anybody wants to share a ride from there or any spot west of there on I-10 PM me quick before I book a plane ticket
I got nuthin

Dude, you're driving down from Canada???? I haven't been home in over a year and if you'd be so kind as to bring some Alexander Keith's with you, I'd happily pay you back in money, jump tickets, tequila from Mexico or sexual favors****

****Sexual favors will be delivered by a one-eyed midget hooker named Mavis
I got nuthin