warren121

Help! best place to do AFF late Jan?

I don't know what the weather will be like in Spain, but I do know that quite a few Brits come over to FL to do their training. The exchange rate is still in your favor and that is a great time to travel to FL. The weather would be quite comfortable for you and it's not the stormy season.

You should definitely spend some time on researching the cost of flights and AFF programs in both countries. You'll be able to find good rates on a place to stay at most larger dz's with the trailers and bunkhouses available. I think you will find good people at every dz you look at.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skydive palatka will provide the personal attenion u meed for a successful training progression,centrally located in north florida flying a caravan and c182. plenty of instructors available to meet your needs. go to : skydivepalatka.com for more info. we have a boogie the s 1st weekend in jan (colligiate boogie hosted by univ of Florida Falling Gators) Go Gators!:S

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I'm in the same boat, I live in Chicago, Illinois and right after new years I'm going to skydive Arizona, booked my flight a few weeks ago, airfares pretty cheep! As it was said above, do lots of research, and make plenty of phone calls, good luck!

check out Skydive Spaceland in Houston Texas.
Not only can you go through your AFF in January, there is also a License in a week program! Search these forums and you can read a little more about Spacelands program.

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

Mate, I did my AFF in Sebastian Florida. It's a very friendly DZ and the views at altitude of the treasure coast are awsome. There are 3 British instructors there (USPA though, not BPA). Aff course cost me 1250USD which worked out around £700. If you want anymore info feel free to pm me.