JohnDeere

Boogie in Belize

First i am a very happily married man!!!!
This is not for me!

Secound i have a friend that may go with me and my wife to the Boogie in Belize. He is a single dad in his early 30's. I told him that i could surely find a middle aged to younger (single) female to go with him. He is a stand up dad and guy! Do you think any normal (not crazy) woman (jumper or non jumper) would go with him if he paid the way so he has someone with him? Hell i would go with him on his dollar if i was single.:P No he is not insecure! He just dosent have a relationship going at the time (sence he is very selective on who he brings around his kids) that is worth a damn!

BTW i am not talking about a hooker or the likes!:P I am talking about a good respectable woman.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Why wouldn't he just go by himself?? Seems weird to me to NEED a woman to go on vacation. Especially a skydiving vacation. Some of the best times I've had were going places solo. Certainly there will be some feminitas in Belize. Actually, I know there are because I've been there.....

If he takes me I will guarantee to get him some ladies.....;)

Seriously, convince him to go even if there isn't someone for him to go with....

BLUE HOLE!!!

He will go by himself. I am the one trying to get someone to go with him. He is our age and we both have kids, and we hang out together. I just wish he had a woman so we could do more vacations together and i wouldnt feel so weird, and someone to entertane my wife:D:D;) while we have fun. Since my wife dont jump. This is all my idea! If you know me and him please dont tell:) He might not like it to much:P:D

Wow. You're one hell of a friend. But, If he doesn't know about it how do you know he would pay for this "companion"....

I definitely understand where you're coming from. What you should do is get your wife involved. Certainly she has some single friends that are up for Belize...

Also. What are you some bad ass skydiver?? J/K I pretty sure we don't know each other. We may know some of the same people (originally from FW and started jumping around Austin)... I may be jumping in Dallas during Thanksgiving week so I'll look for you RANDY!!!

He said if he had someone to take he would have no problem paying for them. If he dont i will pay! My wife knows him and would recomend him, but we dont have very many single friends. The main reason we really hang out with him is becuase is a GREAT single dad (not to say is bad in person,but if he was just a single guy he would not have as much in commen) with 2 litle girls! It matchs the rest of our friends minus a wife.

BTW i suck @ skydiving! I am a fun jumper.....My friend and his girls are going with us to colorado to enjoy the snow in Jan. , he is fun to hang around with! I just hate seeing such a great guy not having someone with him.

I live just north of fort worth in Keller. If you are coming to SDD let me know. I jump mostyly on fridays, and will try and meet you there! Pm me when your coming up i will give ou my #, if you need anything while your here i will try to help!

So you're looking for someone to party with the 3 of ya and then "entertain" your wife? :P

Doesn't really sound like this person has to be female... :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Funny....... don't be mad cause you passed up your invitation to SDD!:P I promise you if the invitation was for me (or my wife:P) it would HAVE to be a female!;) I dont know what kind of man you are but i can tell you what kind i am!!!!!!!B|

Don't bring sand to the beach. There are four smoking hot female non jumpers attending just to party for a week with us on their way to Rio.B|

There are also a few very cute single female jumpers, as always.

Now add in about five or six hotties that just come down to do a tandem and meet jumpers each boogie.

And of course there would never be nice girls drinking in a Caribbean beach bar just down on vacation or anything!

And I haven't even mentioned how lovely the Belizean women are!

And Bolas is coming down to be a good wingman!;)

Show your friend the boogie video and he will be in!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7213577986895800886&ei=hRkSSfOsHY_o-AHlycSiCg&q=aphid+air+designs+belize

See you in freefall over the Blue Hole!