popsjumper

Christmas at the Farm Dec 6-7, '08

Hey guys we are having $20 jumps but NO registration. Come out and join us.

OK ..That's better!

Now it will only cost me $250.00 instead of $270.00 to fly over there and show up ready to jump.

If it looks good on Saturday, we will be there early AM.

BS,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

Are you turning into a winter snob????

Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I think Nadia and I may be. We jumped in Lake Wales Sat and the highs were only in the low 70s! The lows were mid 50s! Brrr!

I've always been a winter snob. :)There was SNOW falling outside yesterday!! I almost packed it in and moved to FL or TX or somewhere.
Actually, I had already made plans for 12/6 before I knew anything was going on at the Farm.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Alright, I'll be there all day Saturday. Frozen nuts or no frozen nuts, I'll be there.

Whaddya say we start a new thing where you thump the ear of anyone not wearing a helmet in freefall? :D

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Put God on it...he works there part-time doesn't he?
;)

Which one is God at ChutingStar?:P

Not the one who "is" its the one who thinks he "is".:P:o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Put God on it...he works there part-time doesn't he?
;)

Which one is God at ChutingStar?:P

Not the one who "is" its the one who thinks he "is".:P:o

This poses in interesting question. Wouldn't one who believes that his reserve will save him in his time of need ultimately be putting his faith in the person who packed said reserve, and thus putting him on par with GOD?

ponder on that bitches!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

how about christmas jello shots? strawberry jello and strawberry flavor vodka. lime jello and tequila how up for them?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

This poses in interesting question. Wouldn't one who believes that his reserve will save him in his time of need ultimately be putting his faith in the person who packed said reserve, and thus putting him on par with GOD?

ponder on that bitches!!

Ow..my head. My repack.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

well the xmas jello shots are chilling in the fridge. and I owe a case for the 1st time i jumped there a month or so ago. and I'll owe a case when I jump this new w/s so 2 cases of FREE BEER AND JELLO SHOTS
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I am not making any Jello Shots this Year But I did just finish making 2 Gallons of "Christmas in ya Mouth" that I plan on bringing.

"Christmas in ya Mouth" is a nice blend of Apple Cider, Cinnamon, Spices and Everclear served with Whipped cream on top.

Damn... now I wish I was coming!

I am not making any Jello Shots this Year But I did just finish making 2 Gallons of "Christmas in ya Mouth" that I plan on bringing.

"Christmas in ya Mouth" is a nice blend of Apple Cider, Cinnamon, Spices and Everclear served with Whipped cream on top.

Damn... now I wish I was coming!

Same here.... [:/] Shame I can't share my lemoncello, at least for a while longer.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anyone down for a horny gorilla?

Barring any slammers, I'll be jumping all day Sat. I'll be whoring myself out to all avaiable fun jumps Here's to some good times!

Oh, and I'll be bringing Jose Cuervo. The big bottle.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

ponder on that bitches!!

God can handle himself. I put my faith in MikeG.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

how about christmas jello shots? strawberry jello and strawberry flavor vodka. lime jello and tequila how up for them?

OK, Keith. Mission accomplished. It's 1:30 am and everybody is running around shit-faced on your Jello Shots.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239