$20.00 jump tickets
Super Twin Otter
Greg's famous BBQ dinner with beverage included
Gift Exchange: Bring a small $$ gift for special take-away event
Santa: For the kids

Canopy Coaching: Ian Drennan
FF organizing: Sunman
RW organizing: Anthony Stone, Bruce Crawford
Swoop demonstrations all weekend by STF Boys.
Wingsuiters invited!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I will be there a few hours on Saturday and then I will be off to Denver, CO on Sunday. Business trip that just HAPPENS to be 20 mins from the TUNNEL!! Who knew that work would pay for my way to get there - good thing I got tunnel time at SKYFEST! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Wow... this thread is almost a week old and this is only the 2nd reply... you people are slacking!!!

I'm in a quandary. Normally, I would be going to the party, but, that is the evening that Alabama plays Florida in the SEC Championship Game and I've got a bunch of friends getting together to watch the game on TV.

Oh well, I'm still getting drunk one way or another. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow... this thread is almost a week old and this is only the 2nd reply... you people are slacking!!!

I'm in a quandary. Normally, I would be going to the party, but, that is the evening that Alabama plays Florida in the SEC Championship Game and I've got a bunch of friends getting together to watch the game on TV.

Oh well, I'm still getting drunk one way or another. :D

Billy Billy Billy, you disappoint me man. Yet again no one gives a fucking rats ass about the foozeball game going on that weekend or any other weekend as it does not relate to skydiving. I hate to be harsh, but this is as bad as replying hey I won't be there, the difference is you're saying watching TV is more important. In your case at least your watching it with other friends, so I'll give you a slight by on that. If you were to say you were just staying home to watch it, well ........

By the way, I just wanted to give you shit. I swear the next jackass that is all but but the game is on that day is going to get a beat down.:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm thinking about jumping tommorrow, but I'm concerned that my nuts my freeze and fall off. :o
Same thing with the 6th. But Christmas party pork is hard to pass up:D

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I'm in a quandary. Normally, I would be going to the party, but, that is the evening that Alabama plays Florida in the SEC Championship Game and I've got a bunch of friends getting together to watch the game on TV. :D

Who do you think you are? John Madden? Seasons not over yet and you are predicting they will meet in the SEC!?

You might as well go to the dz. I will be working regardless who plays. I'm in it for the money. :ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I'm in a quandary. Normally, I would be going to the party, but, that is the evening that Alabama plays Florida in the SEC Championship Game and I've got a bunch of friends getting together to watch the game on TV. :D

Who do you think you are? John Madden? Seasons not over yet and you are predicting they will meet in the SEC!?

Dude, the SEC championship participants earned their places a couple of weeks ago. Pretty rare for that to happen so early though.

Why is it always Florida that Alabama has to play when we get in the SEC championship game? :| This will be the 6th time Alabama's played in that game, all against the Gators... who own a 3 - 2 record against us there. I would have preferred a rematch against Georgia. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Due to the Gayness of Hans he has declined to be Santa to protect the image of the jolly man!
I guess that illiminates loud dan and big steve as well.

I believe that Big Steve has already committed to be the Easter Pig.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I'm thinking about jumping tommorrow, but I'm concerned that my nuts my freeze and fall off. :o

Just tell people that you got one of those new super-cool SpaceBalls to jump with.

:o
You're Nuts!
SCR #14809

Edited for spelling and punctuation, although I really don't know why you are so concerned with Adam's nutz.

For the same reason as with spaceballs, they could cause damage or injure someone on the ground if he doesn't catch them in freefall.

Do you want a frozen nut hitting you at 100+mph?
SCR #14809

any wingsuiter"s gonna be there? let's everyone hold hands in a circle and give a positive vibe for good weather for that weekend so I can come down there and demo this new raptor that's laying here taunting me. whooo hoooo! nylon crack here i come.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I have been known to do rw in my camera wings. and it works to slow me down. but you better dock on level. I've been told that my burble in that suit has it's own gravitational pull.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

$20 bucks!! sweeeeet!!! positive thoughts people we are gonna have weather in atl the 6th and 7th I don't give a shit if it snows a foot here in nashville. positive thoughts. as snuffy would say ohmmm ohmmm.