Marios

Xmas Boogie Empuriabrava - Who is going?

Hello everybody,

1 year ago I was starting a forum asking about the nightlife around Empuria. It resulted in some great friendships, trips and jumps with the people I met here and then at the boogie.
I am working my way to come to the boogie for 3 days.
Eager to see the friends from last year and meet new people who is going, when, for how long...?

Blue skies

Whoa this boogie is gonna rock!! Bands are booked here in the big tent, (cant spell marquee) for 24th and 30th. BIG new years eve party at Cafe de Canal. Super famous hot and sexy international DJ from Manchester with a cheeky smile and bald head will be spinning tunes every night after jumping. We have Gluevine, (cant spell that either!) you know, the hot spicy wine, every night for you. We even have Bombardier bitter on draught too!!!

Game shows, pub crawls, Tombola, with a complete rig to give away.........BRING IT ON!
--------------------------------------

you really like pulling on that leg, dont you!? :D

i'd be drunk silly most of the time anyway, i couldnt spot a momma if she'd stuck a boobie in my face.. :P

how are you going/staying!? and when?

and, would there be more space for one? maybe two if the suga momma-thing works out!? or not, as i could stay in that posh house next to the dropzone.. :ph34r:

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Thanks to everyone who made this boogie the best xmas event in Europe this year. Was the best ever for me and we had the best weather of all other European xmas boogies!

so it was best best best! Photos on the website
www.skydiveempuriabrava.com
--------------------------------------