saucy_dee

FREE Gear Rental @ Skydive Sebastian

Skydive Sebastian are offering FREE gear rental from Monday 10th November until the end of November. MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY. That means you'll pay just $30.50 to jump ($24.50 jump ticket and $6 packing per jump). Make the most of it and get your jump numbers up, coach jumps for A license (coach ticket required).

The Red Bull Film crew will be here from 10th November for 2 weeks so there will be plenty of jumpers to keep the plane flying all day even if you have your own gear and don't need to take advantage of this offer!

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

The usual cost is approximately $21 give or take a buck or two at most DZ's.

Not trying to be an ass here, but with the current economic climate, I think that anything that a DZ or manufacturer is willing to do that is "free" or cheaper should be applauded as times are tough for alot of people and skydiving isn't exactly a neccessity.

Let's face it, if things continue on a downward trend, god forbid tandems slow down as people can't afford them anymore, we will either not be skydiving at all or DZ's that don't close down will become cessna DZ's.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth............

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Glandu - Free only if what? Of course you need to still need to pay for the jump ticket and packing. Where else are you going to use the rig?

Unfortunately the staff packers need to pack it up as we don't know who will be jumping it next.

Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can do today

My point exactly. The GEAR RENTAL IS FREE!
People shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth but say THANKS!!!!

That is very cool that you guys are doing that:)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Not to mention the majority of people who rent gear DONT KNOW HOW TO PACK! And if they do (Im talking new jumpers) they have not been doing it very long. Who do you want packing for you, a very experienced packer or a guy with 15 jumps? I know who I chose.

maybe he was thinking...gear rental free...sweet i get a rig all day for free...but i guess i would be made to pay for a packer

where u are saying.....gear rental is free....make a jump, pay a packer, put your name back on the list to get another free rig....

prolly just mis communication...to help him out though....if no one else is waiting for that particular rig, would said individual be able to pack for him/her self if they are going to be jumping that rig next?

forgive me for butting in on Sebastions thread....bendy wendy can kick me later if shes still there...and if this is all confusing...sorry...sounds perfectually fine in my 330am mind..
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas