grimmie

"Boogie in Belize V"

I'll let the cat out of the bag now. There will be a full time DZ in Belize by November 1, 2010. More to follow when all of the paperwork, logistics and aircraft are confirmed.B|

Hey, bro ... I could be your manifest wench. You just have to keep me in cold drinks and bikinis for the year (new ones every year!). Oh, and a trip back stateside to LP every year.

;);)
'Shell

I'll let the cat out of the bag now. There will be a full time DZ in Belize by November 1, 2010. More to follow when all of the paperwork, logistics and aircraft are confirmed.B|

Hey, bro ... I could be your manifest wench. You just have to keep me in cold drinks and bikinis bottoms for the year (new ones every year!). Oh, and a trip back stateside to LP every year.

;);)

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey, bro ... I could be your manifest wench. You just have to keep me in cold drinks and bikinis bottoms for the year (new ones every year!). Oh, and a trip back stateside to LP every year.

;);)

:P

Bolas, you know me oh, so well ... ;););)
'Shell

John, It wouldn't be the same without you there!
And this is the final boogie. There, I said it in public!:D
Bring the Blonde hotties with you of course!!!;)

CRAP! I was planning on attending in 2010 for my 40th Birthday! Guess I have to go back to the drawing board now....

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Here I sit on New Years eve, winds 310@20G33 temp -9C waiting for some drunk to cream a tree,so I can go out and dodge mountains in snow squalls, just so I can have an extra day off in February... Its so worth it.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

And I sit at the firehouse, awaiting a similar drunk to cream a tree, for that same day off in February! At least it's a bit warmer here in SoCal!!!

I will have your rum waiting in your luxurious room!
See you in freefall over the Blue Hole!B|
Happy New Year!!

There are still slots availble for the last minute crowd!

What a waste o $$$

I read that the trip includes 15 jumps spread out over a week!!?? Haha, I'd do that in 2 days at Perris.

Seems to be more about the social vibe, and less about skydiving.

Wow dude, don't be a buzz kill. What's wrong with an event that's big on the hang. I don't know about anyone else, but I think I would enjoy a va-ca that is half hoppin' and half chillin'.

I spent a week on San Pedro in August on a diving trip and luuuv'd life on the island....sans skydiving. I don't see any reason a person might not wanna make a few hops and relax the rest of the time.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Shhhhh....who would ever have fun at boogie like this????:P

I have 2 slots remaining Chuck! Should I reserve you a room???;)

Wish I could make it. A jump over the Great Blue Hole would be pretty cool and one helluva photo op. This year the va-ca goes for a few days organizing at Skyfest.

But of course, if you need an organizer....;)
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Soon!

Packing tonight and flying out of the Great White North Friday!

Time for the pasty white people to head on south.....

. Weather here is absolutely perfect !
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

We raised over $1600 US for the local school from the poker tourney. I was the last skydiver standing in the tournament, but lost out to the local sharks.

Will pass on your hello's to the LP types.

One more pic for the ones who didn't make it - the new Belize National Hybrid Record!

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

Thats a bad pic of the hybrid! You cant see me in the pic:P:D It was a great time! I met so many wonderful people that i hope to see in the future. Hope you all are still having a great time there.

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!