Keithmaj

NC Thanksgiving CASA Boogie

I think I'll tentatively RSVP. I'd LOVE to go, but it depends on how $$ pans out.

Brittany

On second thought, there are no AFF jumps, only tandems. Meh, maybe I'll come for the party...
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I've only got an A license, so I can't jump with you until you have yours too. And yes, I would jump with you. :)

All of the requirements are done minus the 25 jumps. Got out and did some hop and pops today so I'm at 21. I'll have my A before the weekend is up because I'm trying to get to the Black and Gold week but I will for sure have my A by this boogie. I'm just excited to jump a CASA with a real parachute on. Last time I jumped one it was with a t10 round. :ph34r:

I think we have some damn good Casa pilots lined up so a raft dive can definitely be organized. I think Whitney also has a gravity ball so maybe some can play with that. If someone brings a large hula hoop we can throw that into the mix too! : ) Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pre-register and save time and money!!

:)

~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

Whit, I hope you are honing your ball master skills so we can play a little speed ball:)

to quote a jedi (would-be ball) master...."your breath, I would not hold"

:-P
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

Who's Going to be there:
Grannyinthesky
eUrNiCc
skydivingchad
peregrinerose
Keithmaj
leroydb
Deisel
bmore_chrissy
Redline165
OuterFocker1
EDYDO
jumpjunkee
DBCOOPER and Deb

Plan on flying down in the 182 if the wx is good, just in case Granny needs a 182 fix.

Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Hey! Yes there is camping at the airport. We're hoping to rig up an outdoor shower w/hot water, as there are not indoor showers. There is a campground close by you may want to check out. Just go to the website www.NCboogie.com and click on the Accommodations link.

See you there!!:)

~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

Is an A required? I've got a couple buddies that really wanna go and are done with AFF, but don't have 25 jumps done yet. Any chance they could get some solo jumps in out there?

still got 2 weekends to go! you guys are close anyways.

PS: where do we sign up for Raft dive :)

Is an A required? I've got a couple buddies that really wanna go and are done with AFF, but don't have 25 jumps done yet. Any chance they could get some solo jumps in out there?

still got 2 weekends to go! you guys are close anyways.

PS: where do we sign up for Raft dive :)

count me in as well :)

look for the tall goofy russian dood

--Vasiliy

Besides missing Buds turkeys,I think I'll miss riding in the van with Rob listening to Alice's Resturant during the traditional scattered all over the countryside load. But new traditions start this Thanksgiving, hopefully to be carried on for many years.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.