Keithmaj

NC Thanksgiving CASA Boogie

You know I am there ;)

Yep, dreamed up by nomad CSS'ers :S... same great people, same great casa, same great pilots, same great time that we had at the CSS boogie. Don't miss the traditional thanksgiving dinner thursday at dark:30... Turkey and ALL the fixin's :)

We'll be there:
Grannyinthesky
eUrNiCc
Keithmaj

Keith
"Jump to Live!"

It's great to see all this support! Everyone make sure to pre-register at www.ncboogie.com. You'll save some cash! It's going to be a fabulous weekend. Help us spread the word. Tell all of your jump buddies to come out and support the event. We're keeping the Thanksgiving Casa Boogie in NC alive!

Who's Going to be there:
Grannyinthesky
eUrNiCc
skydivingchad
peregrinerose
Keithmaj
leroydb
Deisel
bmore_chrissy
Redline165
OuterFocker1
~ Melissa ~
"Life is too short to walk the same cautious path as everyone else."

Thank you for registering! We look forward to seeing you. The payment system provides the buyers name/email. Anyone buying multiple registrations can provide additional names in the 'notes' section. If not, I'll just email the buyer for the additional names.

Everyone PLEASE REGISTER TODAY! The organizers of this boogie have nothing to gain except an opportunity to keep a CSS/NC holiday skydiving tradition alive. We have a lot of time and money on the line (Casa's ain't cheap), and you can help to lower the stress level by showing your commitment with an early registration.

Your early registration for $25 makes you eligible to win free jumps, pack jobs, t-shirts, and lot's of other cool stuff! It will also save you some cash on registration(Day of event registration is $35) and you will get discounted jump tickets!

Hope to see your registration soon! Blue Skies!
Keith
"Jump to Live!"

If I ever need a free pack job I don't have to pay the early registration fee, all I have to do is say to my wife "Hey pack b*tch, don't just stand there, get to work." :):)

Oh wait that's just a dream.

I love you Jen :P

Just in case you try to delete... :P

Ya'll have a blast at the Boogie. I've gotta work so can't even catch the tail end like usual. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That would be great. I've met lots of West coast people in the year I've been jumping, but not many from the East coast. Hmmmmm, I'm assuming bolas isn't typical of jumpers from that side of the country. I still haven't gotten the image of him and his thong at Prairie out of my mind. lol

Now for my dumb question of the day.......what's a CASA? I know it's an airplane, but that's about it

Only the most awesome plane to jump out of EVER!! I made my first jump out of a CASA. All I did was approach the tailgate with my two instructors (and after exit procedures were done) just hopped off the back of the plane. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I've been spoiled :P
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

If I ever need a free pack job I don't have to pay the early registration fee, all I have to do is say to my wife "Hey pack b*tch, don't just stand there, get to work." :):)

Oh wait that's just a dream.

I love you Jen :P

Holy fucking shit I can't believe you actually wrote this... with your reserve hanging wide open and waiting for me to repack it .... are you insane??? :)

You're damn lucky I love you too!:P

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Only the most awesome plane to jump out of EVER!! I made my first jump out of a CASA. All I did was approach the tailgate with my two instructors (and after exit procedures were done) just hopped off the back of the plane. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I've been spoiled

You have no idea how spoiled until you jump from a C-182. My home dz has 2 and sometimes both are even running and in the air so we can do formation loads. From what I've figured out, a CASA is a skyvan on steroids and I did get to jump from a skyvan at Prairie. It was a fun jump, but i am looking forward to jumping from a CASA. Having so many people in the air at the same time is a little intimidating, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490