vivfreeflying

7th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival 2009!*

That is another of the thousands of lying, cheating stealing, deceptive websites from sLyride, and this looks like another sorry assed attempt to try to promote their fraudulent websites! Everyone knows that Jason's DZ is the ONLY DZ in PR and he certainly don't need or accept any business from sLyride! He's got the whole Island to himself and if anyone wants to jump in PR, they call him!

Jason and Viviana, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!B|

Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Some of us were all over that bullshit, right Jeff?!?!?!
fuckers.
;)

Damn right, I PM'ed that fucker and told him how fucked up it was that he tried to post that shit here. This was his response; :P
I'm going to add that PR site to my consumer alert.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Hey I am one of the packers attending the boogie. I'm travelling all by my lonesome and looking for someONE or a group to room with, split a rental car with or whatever! Good way to cut the costs! I'm looking to make some big bucks and lay down some good packjobs for all you funjumpers so if there is anyone out there who needs someone to split their room and board, lemme know. I'l also throw in some free packjobs if its okay with Julia!..If you happen to be in the same situation as I am, I found some pretty cheap lodging in the DZ town that could be very affordable if split and a rental for the 5 days should only run about $130 total. PM me thanks all.

Happy Tuesday All!

Oh my gosh- The excitement for this boogie to start is almost unbearable!!!

So can anyone tell me how are beach jumps going to run for the duration of the boogie?

Looking forward to meeting all of you in merely a week!

depending on winds...they usually do one beach load mid day and one at sunset...

i could be wrong but this is just how i remember it..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

So can anyone tell me how are beach jumps going to run for the duration of the boogie?

depending on winds...they usually do one beach load mid day and one at sunset...

i could be wrong but this is just how i remember it..

Hi, Beach Jumps are usually done in the afternoon, depending on winds as mentioned above and the number of jumpers wanting to do it as it takes a while to get back to the airport. Others are doing jumps w/organizers or doing coaching jumps, etc. Usually everyone wants to be on the sunset load (which is impossible :D) but we start manifesting mid afternoon to have a few loads back to back. So you may end up doing from 1-2 beach loads daily. Sometimes we do hop n pops so everyone can do it.

4 Days to Go!*
Viviana