RickH

Everglades Boogie

Air Adventures of Clewiston is gearing up for its annual "Everglades Boogie". January 22-26
We will have a vast array of planes ( Otters and Skyvan), and also balloons, helicopter and much more to jump from! We will also have an Extra aerobatic plane for exciting rides, including a Mig L-39!
Organizing will be with Roger Ponce and Guy Wright and others, and Luis Prinetto will be offering his freefly skills.
We have a great list of sponsors and manufacturers that is growing fast including: Performance Designs, UPT, Liquid Sky, Skyillusions, Flexvision, Alti-2, E.G. Suits, The Harry Parker and more.
Prize giveaways, live music, barbecue, beer and fun. On site camping is available.
Contact Skydive Air Adventures- 1-800-533-6151

We already have E.G. Suits who is coming with his gang, we have contacted Tony Suits and have not received a committment as of yet....I am sure there will be plenty of wingsuit jumps to be made!!! I am personally looking forward to that.;)

Rick

Air Adventures of Clewiston is gearing up for its annual "Everglades Boogie". January 22-26
We will have a vast array of planes ( Otters and Skyvan), and also balloons, helicopter and much more to jump from! We will also have an Extra aerobatic plane for exciting rides, including a Mig L-39!
Organizing will be with Roger Ponce and Guy Wright and others, and Luis Prinetto will be offering his freefly skills.
We are excited to have added Rook Nelson to the list of already talented people attending this event!
We have a great list of sponsors and manufacturers that is growing fast including: Performance Designs, UPT, Liquid Sky, Skyillusions, Flexvision, Alti-2, E.G. Suits, The Harry Parker and more.
Prize giveaways, live music, barbecue, beer and fun. On site camping is available.
Registration is starting now!
Contact Skydive Air Adventures- 1-800-533-6151

I need to call tomorrow and set up the time off from work. I need to check on plane tickets too. I damn sure don't want to make the drive from nashville. that would be what? 12 14 hr"s more maybe?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I need to call tomorrow and set up the time off from work. I need to check on plane tickets too. I damn sure don't want to make the drive from nashville. that would be what? 12 14 hr"s more maybe?

13 hours give or take a few minutes, thats a bit of a long drive.

$ 257.50 on southwest nonstop leave morn of the 21st come back afternoon of the 27th that doesn't seem like to bad of a deal
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Anyone ever jump out of a Turbine Caribou????? We are currently speaking with the owners of the Aircraft and are in hopes our dates will be favorable...we will keep you posted. Our vendor list keeps growing and registration has already begun, we are very excited about this year's event!

who all has plans to go? I'm flying into ft. lauderdale on the afternoon of the 21st. got a rental cargo van lined up. so I should have plenty of space. in it. anyone or a group of someone's want a ride from the airport to the boogie?

where are all the w/s at that's gonna be at the boogie? they are starting a list for the P.R. boogie how about this one? I just got to air out his raptor btween now and then so I can go on a small way or 3

Jeff Nebelkopf was at Pepperell today and said he is expecting quite a few. Last year we had about 15 I think. I am going to try and make it but there are so many events this winter I need to decide which ones to go to. Clewiston was a blast last year though......the WS helicopter jump was kick-ass!

if you like a fast base we should make a few together. I'd actually like to do an old school 10 way speed star. no show exit and all.