NWFlyer

Chicks Rock Boogie - Skydive Elsinore - October 2-5 2008

Straight off the Elsinore Web site (because this is definitely Mel's voice, not mine!):

October 2 - 5 — SKYDIVING CHICKS ROCK BOOGIE 2008 - BETTER THAN EVER!

Oct 2-3: Vertical 4-way and Basic Head Down Skills Camp with Amy Chmelecki, Melanie Curtis, and Melissa Nelson! Think 4-way VFS is too hard for you? It’s NOT. We deal in inspiration, b*tches!

Oct 2-3: The Project with Jonathan Tagle! FREE canopy coaching from the world champion himself, courtesy of Performance Designs! MUST pre-register for the boogie weekend to take advantage of this bonus... slots limited…

Oct 3: Hybrid Photo Shoot with Andy Malchiodi! Want to be on one of those crazy hybrids that look so stupid cool, you think to yourself, how the *$%# did they do that?? This is your chance. Register early to guarantee your slot.

Oct 3-5: EVENT SPONSORS GALORE!! Performance Designs, Mirage, UPT, Liquid Sky, Sky Systems, Tony Suits, Cypres, Hypoxic, Aerodyne, Alti-2, Dopamine ETC.......... DEMOOOOOOs, Yo! It's all here for you, and all sponsors contribute to the event RAFFLE— mega prizes. Like tons.

Oct 4: 4-way Formation Skydiving World Champion, Natasha Montgomery, HERE. Julia Herrmann organizing FS too… trust us, belly flying is HOT...... Backed by Jedi freefly girl, Meili Modini, and all our rockin’ Elsinore guys too....

Oct 4: The day everyone waits for all year long. Don’t be the one looking at the pictures on Monday, wishing you were there. Skydiving, awesomeness, love. TONS of all 3.

Oct 4: THE LEGENDARY CHICKS ROCK THEME PARTY. This year……SUPERHEROES!! Everyone goes all out. Everyone. Costume Contest..... Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Wonder Twin powers, ACTIVATE!

Oct 4: NIGHT SWOOP Xtravaganza! Tagle leading the array of top canopy pilots. Videos on the big screen. Kegs on tap. Andrew Steak on the mic.

Oct 5: Helicopter flying as long as peeps want to jump it! Mel organizing superhero jumps in costume…pics galore!

Oct 5: Same sh*t-hot organizing all day long... HUGE EVENT RAFFLE.... Hit-n-chug for the die-hards going to sunset..... Quite the feeling to be on that last load.... One more step on the way to official badass. Make it happen.

Everything you have heard about this boogie is true. It IS that awesome. See you there.

$45.00 Registration for ALL this. Yeah, seriously. (951) 245-9939.

I am *finally* going to make it to one of these, and not only that, I'm tagging it onto the end of a work trip to Pasadena, so I don't even have to pay for my plane ticket. Score!

So who else is going?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You forgot me and Dave!

grannyinthesky
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd

It was late and I just got home from band practice. :$ I'd just spent three hours playing my saxophone after not touching it all summer and I think I was a little light-headed. :S See you in a few weeks. B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I just learned last night that JohnMitchell is able to get these dates off work! This is a really good thing because we already purchased our non-refundable tickets a few months ago! :S

So not that we are for SURE coming, add us to the list.

If anyone has any costume ideas for us let me know. I'm racking my brain but I'm coming up empty. :(

grannyinthesky
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver
JohnMitchell

I just learned last night that JohnMitchell is able to get these dates off work! This is a really good thing because we already purchased our non-refundable tickets a few months ago! :S

If anyone has any costume ideas for us let me know. I'm racking my brain but I'm coming up empty. :(

grannyinthesky
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver
JohnMitchell

How about captain Commando?;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

grannyinthesky
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver
JohnMitchell

Um, let me think about that for half a second..... No!

But it's a good idea so why don't you use it. ;)

grannyinthesky
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver
JohnMitchell

Um, let me think about that for half a second..... No!

But it's a good idea so why don't you use it. ;)

Probably will for jumping, and I will if my costume gets too hot. It's pretty bulky. I forsee a fleshy evening.:$

Just don't point and laugh...:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

grannyinthesky
JohnMitchell
kbordson (maybe... )
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver

Maybe..... I hope so... but I haven't gottent my call schedule yet. And if I do go, I won't quite be jumping. (I had decided not to jump until after my boards - cuz I'm so distracted with that and don't want to crash into that big huge thing.... what's it called.... oh yeah, the EARTH!)

Yo Team. CHICKS ROCK BOOGIE is only 2 weeks out. THAT'S IT, yo. I know. October 2-5th.

If you haven't called already to pre-register, do it. Now. (951) 245-9939

Here are the sweet pre-event events that you can only take advantage of through Chicks Rock. Make it happen. It's ridiculous awesome, don't try to figure it out, it is, just call. (951) 245-9939

Women's Head Down/4-way VFS Camp with Amy, Melissa, and Mel! $200 registration for full-on vertical coaching both Thursday and Friday, Oct 2-3.

PD's The Project with Jonathan Tagle! FREE canopy coaching, only 10 slots per day, and they're already filling UP. Can only get in on this by registering for the boogie. Thursday or Friday, pick a day. Go.

Hybrid Photo Shoot with Andy Malchiodi! Free day of cool-lookin' hybrids with Andy, with the intent of getting sweet pics. Get your name on the list. Call.

Other than that, the boogie is everything it's been in years past and MORE.

Aircraft-- we got the Otters, Pac 750XL, the Skyvan flying relief, and the Helicopter all day Sunday til peeps are done jumping it. F*ck yeah.

Night Swoop Expression Session-- THURSDAY-- local canopy pilots tearing up the pond under the giant flood lights preparing for Saturday's big show... come on out and watch the action, ready to jump for Friday!

Crazy amount of event SPONSORS. I'm talking TONS of free stuff up for the event raffle. Only registrants get raffle tickets, so call the office, it's go time. (951) 245-9939.................. Mirage Systems, Performance Designs, Sky Systems USA, UPT/Vector, Cypres, Aerodyne, Liquid Sky Suits, Tony Suits, Hypoxic, Alti-2, Skydivergirls. com, Freedom Alliance Clothing, Dopamine Clothing and Energy Drinks, and MORE.......

Saturday Night Swoop Extravaganza! This is the big one, Saturday night before the superb catered dinner of deliciousness..... then........

Party. Theme: SUPERHEROs. This year the party is open to skydivers and friends only-- $10 at the door, or your boogie wristband. Beer and antics galore. Costume contest for glory. We all want glory, so dress nice.

Organizers all 4 days out the WAZOO. Anything you want to do, whatever skill level you are-- we got you covered. This is the Elsinore way.

Word. See you all there.
Melsinore, OUT! ;)

I couldn't miss a boogie at my home-away-from-home-away-from-home DZ, now, could I? :)
Traci & I will be out early Friday AM. And we're bringing a couple more cool Colorado gals along with us. Looking forward to meeting lots of ya.

Sigh...now if only the DC-3 was in action...when'd Elsinore get a PAC? :)
gonzalesna
grannyinthesky
JohnMitchell
kbordson (maybe... )
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver
LloydDobbler
Smurfette

Signatures are the new black.

grannyinthesky
LisaH
monkycndo
NWFlyer
pattersd
vskydiver
JohnMitchell

John Mitchell is a chick?????????:)
You rock, man.

Doc

(just jealous cuz I ain't coming)[:/]
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"