jumpoutnow

Skydive the Farm for Halloween

You can get away with a Microwave to heat the water. As for the Fridge, That is the problem.

I would occasionally make them when I still had my Trailer but now that the trailers are a little more scarce, It may be a lot harder to find room for them. I would NOT suggest trying to use the either of the two refrigerators in the hangar.

I will be bringing a couple hundred jello shots myself however I will will be giving all those out on FRIDAY Night. I will not be at the Farm for the festivities on Saturday night.[:/]

I will be bringing a couple hundred jello shots myself however I will will be giving all those out on FRIDAY Night. I will not be at the Farm for the festivities on Saturday night.[:/]

If it makes you feel any better I won't be there either night ;):P

That means you won't be able to lead the SCR ceremony if we have any graduates. That's sad. :(

That's one of the "highlights" of my skyfest trip.... "you think it's over? It's not over!"

I still say we need to get some hoop dives going to get practiced up for some SCSA ;)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

This is going to be one INTERESTING weekend

Hmmm, debating coming. The only problem is that I go to bed at 8:00 and miss all the fun. [:/]

Most of us usually crash before 8 AM. ;)

Wait, I know I am the FNG, but Crash before 8 am, wheels up at 8am? This sounds like a LOT more than fun!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Let's get back to basics:

-$20 registration.
-$20 lift tickets.
-Skydave and Sunman Freefly organizing.
-Anthony Stone and Mystery Guest RW organizing.
-Ian Drennan Canopy Coaching.
-Andy's 4-way and 8-way Mystery Dives.
-SCR/SCS Dives.
-After Hours Party/Costume Contest.
-Typical STF Shenanigans.
-Saturday night kegs (2) and pig meat.

Bump, bump.
Only one week to go. Time for all the procrastinators to make their final arrangements.

Hey Hans, could you order some comfy temperatures to encourage skimpy costumes?
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Hey Hans, could you order some comfy temperatures to encourage skimpy costumes?

Something about using "Hans" and "skimpy costume" in the same sentence gives me the creeps.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hi all,

I'm a jumper from Skydive Suffolk, VA, and I'm moving down to Houston, TX, next week. I won't quite make it to your Halloween party this weekend, but I will be passing through the Atlanta area on Tuesday, Nov 4, and was hoping to find a place to crash and some people to hang out with and maybe even get a jump in if you guys are flying and I can get there early enough. Let me know if anyone can help me out!

Thanks!
Penelope

Find me on Facebook!

Awsome!

Now maybe I'll make it through the f*king hoop! ;)

This should be a fun weekend! I hope everyone has long johns, or some one to keep them warm. It's gonna be some cold nights.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

a couple of us from the now-defunct CSS will be getting there Friday (as early as we can drag our asses out of bed to start the 7 hour drive)...

so, as for camping/showers/etc...anyone have any tips/tricks to offer? Also, what night is the costuming revelry?

YAY can't wait!! WOOHOO...is it Friday yet?!?

oh yeah....do we need to pre-register?

-whit
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

Camping - Plenty of room for tents but I think Power may be a little scare this weekend.

Showers - Yep. Very Nice showers but each of the showers only hold about 3 people at a time unless you use lots of soap.:P

Tricks/Tips - Yes, If your tricks are good enough, Some will tip.

Costumes?? - I think most people will costume on Saturday night, However at The Farm.. Costumes (And Clothing in general) are somewhat optional at any time.;)

AI hope everyone has...some one to keep them warm. It's gonna be some cold nights.

Judging by your avatar, it looks like you're going to be a snug as a bug in a beaver.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239