jumpoutnow

Skydive the Farm for Halloween

I'm gonna have to bail, something came up in Auburn.

Spence's rule applies here.

I have no idea what that means, I'm too lazy to go back through the thread and look it up.
besides, I have good reason to bail.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

If you can't come to the boogie after saying you were please keep it to yourself. If anyone misses you they will drunk dial you.

well then I guess I will be expected a drunk text or two... :D

What the hell, I got sick and dropped 5 lbs in just 36 hours... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have to say, if it werent for the cold at night this would have been a perfect weekend.
It was really good seeing old friends and making new friends.
We had one heck of a dinner Saturday night. Thanks to Greg for providing the food and supplies. Thanks to Kevin, Adam, Wyatt, Corey and others who put up with my hectic orders for getting dinner ready. Its a good sign when you cook that much food and it is all gone the next morning!
As usual the Atlanta peeps represented with great costumes and a party that didnt end for some well... breakfast. :o:D

Thanks go out to my friends that helped me out this weekend as I had a lot going on. Peace and see ya next year!!! :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey hey!! Happy Monday :)
Indeed folks- kudos to all of the organizers and 'behind the scene' folks on making this weekend the BEST Halloween Boogie ever!!

Seriously- it made the trip from MI worth while and worth waking up to frost in the tent every morning!! - Your efforts did not go unappreciated- Thank you all!

Also- Bravo folks on the creative costumes too- you guys looked freaking awesome! ...as a side note: thank you to those of you that played tea party with me too!! Cannot wait til' next time :)

Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

LOST DOG... please help!!

My boyfriend's dog ran away from the Farm on Saturday night and we still can't find her. She was out front of the hangar and ran away when the fireworks were set off. She's never seen fireworks, so i'm sure she just got scared and is now lost.

She's a two year old Golden Retreiver named Maddie. She had on a red collar with tags, but it was fairly loose so we're afraid it may have fallen off by now. She's super friendly and tends to run up to people.

If anybody has any information, please give us a call. We're hoping somebody who was out front when the fireworks started may have seen which direction she ran off to or maybe somebody saw her on Sunday when they were driving home. Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Brandy - 404.429.1705
Brad - 334.444.5103

I also put a post in the bonfire thread...
Find Maddie!

photos attached...

That sucks! :(

Best of luck finding her!!!

Awsome costumes everyone (except Kyle) :ph34r::ph34r::D, and a great party! Tea party girl deserved the costume win if for nothing other than staying in character for 5 hours straight. Great job.

I wish I could've jumped more, but I had a slammer on Saturday that left me feeling like a 90 year old man that had been beat with a bat come Sunday morning. Wowser I felt bad that morning! Good thing all the alcohol kept me feeling pretty good Saturday night ;)

Thanks everyone else for a great weekend. And double thanks whoever found and turned in my girlfriend's phone!

Andy, I'll try not to be such a stranger in the future. Once my neck stops hurting that is ;)

You guys rock!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Tea party girl deserved the costume win if for nothing other than staying in character for 5 hours straight. Great job.

...That would be the girly 'Mad Hatter' to you darlin!!!

I appreciate the compliments, participation in the tea parties, votes, those who either lapped up the tray or kept it steady (lol), along with the free jumps Sunday- it was a ton of fun all weekend!! ::Thank You:: The Farm continues to be hands down my favorite DZ- bravo guys for always keeping it real!!
Smile!

So does anyone have pictures of the costumed revelers up anywhere? :)
Sorry I couldn't make it. Got sick Friday morning and spent most of that day and Saturday in bed and dropped 5 lbs. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Excuses, excuses!! J/K

Some of my photos are in my Facebook... but they are biased in my behalf so it's not the total scene of everyone who attended but feel free to take a peak at some of the weekends flying and mayhem from my cameras:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78676&l=2a199&id=538445048
Smile!

I really wish I could have spent the weekend at the Farm instead of hosting a bachelorette party. Damn pink feathers from damn pink boas are still everywhere!!

Now see there!? All you had to do was ask and I would have gladly covered the bachelorette party for you.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What an awesome weekend!!! Great times, great jumps and kick ass friends! :)
Glad to see a bunch of out of towner's from Wyatt, Ann, Whitney, Dave, Naughtia ;), Robin, Glen, Emmet and .............. (having a brain fart on who else came from afar!) Thanks for letting me jump with all of you!

Greg, Hans always the class act. YOU GUYS RULE B|

I will agree who said that the costumes were great except for aardvarkeater! Lame is one thing but that was just AWFUL! :S

Thanks for cooking guys, the food was awesome.

I am going to go tend to my liver and shoulder they are both hurting A LOT right now.

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Here is the link to the pictures that I posted. These pictures were taken by SkyDave, Big Eric and Miss Ann. There are many more pictures around, however some are better left UN-posted. :P:D

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=34590352&albumId=2389781

{no i still can't make clickys [:/] }

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I will agree who said that the costumes were great except for aardvarkeater! Lame is one thing but that was just AWFUL! :S

I know I got there pretty late Saturday night...but PLEASE tell me Kyle didn't borrow one of Bolas's thongs!

Oh the humanity. :S
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I know I got there pretty late Saturday night...but PLEASE tell me Kyle didn't borrow one of Bolas's thongs!

Oh the humanity. :S

No, but apparently if one attempts to get into the spirit of the party by purchasing a last minute walmart costume, one must be ridiculed more than those who didn't even wear a costume.:| Just one more reason for me to be apathetic about halloween.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

No, but apparently if one attempts to get into the spirit of the party by purchasing a last minute walmart costume, one must be ridiculed more than those who didn't even wear a costume.:|

Now your getting it.
but please continue to dress like a retarded batman so we have someone to pick on. lol :P:P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"