jumpoutnow

Skydive the Farm for Halloween

Since Greg or somebody has said pumpkin drops are out because nobody will clean up the mess, how about balloons filled with flour and water or something like that and have an accuracy competition. Drop the balloon from say, 500 feet. That stuff will wash away with the next rain. Just pick up the little pieces of busted balloons, or is nobody going to do that either? :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Since Greg or somebody has said pumpkin drops are out because nobody will clean up the mess, how about balloons filled with flour and water or something like that and have an accuracy competition. Drop the balloon from say, 500 feet. That stuff will wash away with the next rain. Just pick up the little pieces of busted balloons, or is nobody going to do that either? :S

:D:D I'm not saying who I would be aiming for. :D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Do you have a 12 foot tape measure? Going to take longer to measure, but you can add right? :P

You're asking a lot from skydivers, aren't you?
:D

I ask a lot from lots of people these days Andy. Lead follow or get the hell out of my way!!!

Ummm how about you just eye ball it. You either landed close or you didn't. hahahaha:D:P

I have a 100' tape measure you guys can borrow. I might even have 2, I'd have to look for the 2nd one though. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

And if it's close between two people, the winner is the one who bribes the judges with the most beer.:D

Hear THAT Big Eric?

He's on to you!
:D:D:D

Sounds like I'm out...I'm touchin' on 400 jumps...:(
...and my avatar I'm pointing NOT touching...I've never touched that nice ass...not sayin' I never will...just sayin' I never have!:) And the wife kinda wants to smack it now and again herself!:o

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

I thought you were going to help us measure distances?

I figure, working together and tying the ends of the 300ft tapes together, that we could get a fix on Roxi's distance...assuming, of course, that we don't have to choke on the cloud of dust across the gravel road to do it.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I figure, working together and tying the ends of the 300ft tapes together, that we could get a fix on Roxi's distance...assuming, of course, that we don't have to choke on the cloud of dust across the gravel road to do it.

You get a fishin' rod and tie the line to AJ's collar. Then when he chases people on landing, you just count how many cranks it takes to reel him in.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Ok people so I had this idea pop into my head while in Party City today.
They have masks of like Hilary Clinton, John McCain, Obama, and I'm sure Palin will come up and there are always reagan and carter and others. Looked like they ran about 15 bucks.
I'm not sure how impeeding these would be to jump in, but whose up for an election 2008 jump?

Anyone?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'll help, of course...but maybe we could do a one round takes all accuracy round...me and you...Raven vs Triathlon...rear risers only!;)

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

I'll help, of course...but maybe we could do a one round takes all accuracy round...me and you...Raven vs Triathlon...rear risers only!;)

Dude! You are so ON!
Loser pays the jump.

I assume you'll be here this weekend for practice...you'll need it.
:D:P

"Sounds good...you bring the 15 foot rod and Marlin reel and I'll bring the video camera!"

I'm thinking Seagram's 7 for bait.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You get a fishin' rod and tie the line to AJ's collar. Then when he chases people on landing, you just count how many cranks it takes to reel him in.

You know, I don't know that I am 100% comfortable with this plan. [:/]

If any fishing implements are to be used, please warn me first so that I can get to a safe zone! ;)

Fishing accidents can be quite dangerous! :$

Mel
I like shiny things
mmmm.....shiny things

Have you met his wife? :P;):) She rocks my socks in her tutu... :D:P

2nd that!

Hmmmm...what to wear...a tutu?

Nope. I think my last "real" Halloween costume was when I was 7 years old. I was a pack of cigarettes...honest injun.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

We need to get a menu together for this one!

That way if I need to bring foods I can make sure I have my shopping done!
Or I'll bring my drunken cooking skillz and cook for my meals!!!B|

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865