jumpoutnow

Skydive the Farm for Halloween

I thought about dressing like I am from the Himalayas.

Wanna see my Yeti?:)

Are you trying to be a "Playa from the Himalaya?":ph34r::)
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I added myself to the list! :)Steve wasn't on my list because his home dz is Smokey Mountains and I didn't think he'd be back. I'm sure everyone will gladly pour beer on him if he is at the Farm for the ceremony:D:D

I didn't see that you added yourself to the list, when I added you to the list. :P Glad to see you aren't trying to sneak out of it. :D

I think Steve goes to school in Chattanooga, and since SSM isn't so up-jumper friendly anymore with the 206 broken, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot more of him at the Farm. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

-I have Mystery dives...4-way AND 8-way. I'll even do up a couple of 16-ways if there's interest before-hand.
-I have SCR applications printed ready to go.

I'd love to get some 4-way mystery dives together then move into the 8-ways maybe. I know Janet and Anthony are organizing. They sometimes get bigger ways up so it would be fun to keep the mystery dives smaller. It gives people more options.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Now you know that Kathleen will be on those loads. Don't worry they will be full if I know where everyone is sleeping. You know I will wake them up!

The hard part is getting load two to have enough people to get it to go within the next 2 hours. If you can do that, you might have something.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Now you know that Kathleen will be on those loads. Don't worry they will be full if I know where everyone is sleeping. You know I will wake them up!

The hard part is getting load two to have enough people to get it to go within the next 2 hours. If you can do that, you might have something.

Pfft... in this day and time, I doubt it. However, when Mike Mullins was doing those $99 Boogie Til Ya Pukes back in the mid to late 90's, the first load always went up at 8 am sharp, Saturday AND Sunday mornings. It was guaranteed that if you arrived at the DZ at 7:45 am, manifest had already filled up 3 loads, with a line of 15 more jumpers waiting their turn!!!

Those were the good old days...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

SCR Ceremony so far:

I get to POUR!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

ONLY if you have already been through the ceremony.

AND, if I had MY say, ONLY if you can prove that you still have your trophy. A pic of it sitting on the mantle would do nicely.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Since I've been sleeping in front of your locker lately, I guess I'll be up.

:P
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Whohoo I found my Halloween spot- yippee!!!

I can't fly in until late Friday night that weekend though... booo [:/] Will there be a costume party maybe Saturday night???

Whoohoo fall won't go fast enough!!

Oh oh- Hans are there discounts for jumping in costume?

Thanks for the info guys!! See you all this weekend :)

Smile!
http://www.399FirstDates.com

This is going to be one INTERESTING weekend

Hmmm, debating coming. The only problem is that I go to bed at 8:00 and miss all the fun. [:/]

Most of us usually crash before 8 AM. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hopefully we will top the 4th of July with this one, although I think it will be really hard to beat. I know Janet has been working hard with her magnet board and will no doubt have some kool stuff for all of you wierdos that fall in the deployment position.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Hopefully we will top the 4th of July with this one, although I think it will be really hard to beat. I know Janet has been working hard with her magnet board and will no doubt have some kool stuff for all of you wierdos that fall in the deployment position.

The trouble is going to be: not partying so much I can still skydive!!!

Now wheres my remote!?:o:ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865