ladydyver

Jumping @ "the Ritz"- Sept 12-14th

but if I have to travel to Amsterdam for work, that month will be crazy for me too!

Careful what you say, I'm sure the DEA monitors this site, just like the FAA does. (dons tinfoil hat) :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I may have to keep you tied up that weekend:P

How is that different from any other weekend?

On a normal weekend, she is only tied up for a few hours FOR jumping, not all day to PREVENT jumping:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

On a normal weekend, she is only tied up for a few hours FOR jumping, not all day to PREVENT jumping:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Doc

sshshshshshsh....quit telling all of our secrets baby:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Doc

Oh come on now! It's not a secret to your neighbors! ;)

You know I'll be there...maybe the boss will even let me jump!
I'll get back to you on the potluck...I'm not sure what I want to bring yet. :)
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Doc

Oh come on now! It's not a secret to your neighbors! ;)

You know I'll be there...maybe the boss will even let me jump!
I'll get back to you on the potluck...I'm not sure what I want to bring yet. :)

some of the neighbors are noisier than us:P:P:P.......I will help pack if it will get you in the air for a pms jump.....I am doing even better this week so I should be able to do a full pack job then. We are also bringing out our packing tent for more room.....friday night is wine night and the chica's are going to rock the house.;);)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

here is the list to start -
amazon
drdive
flying squirrel
grannyinthesky
johnmitchell
ladydyver
livendive
RosieB|
skootz
thestepchild
vsdkydiver

I wanna play too!!!;)

it is about time your dumb arse signed up! let me know what your bringing for dinner:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Hmmmmmm Soundls like a lot of stuff is going to be going on up there. We are going to actually do some skydiving too, aren't we??? ;)B|;)

i am not, i am still grounded>:(>:(>:(....but it should still be fun, and there will be lots of trouble to find:D:D:D
DPH # 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmmm Soundls like a lot of stuff is going to be going on up there. We are going to actually do some skydiving too, aren't we???
i am not, i am still grounded....but it should still be fun, and there will be lots of trouble to find

I wish you were going to be jumping. [:/] Oh, and we're still working on getting Heidi to come. I think she needs some trouble to get intol She found out she's got 3 broken bones in her foot and is pretty depressed by it.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
Hmmmmmm Soundls like a lot of stuff is going to be going on up there. We are going to actually do some skydiving too, aren't we???
i am not, i am still grounded....but it should still be fun, and there will be lots of trouble to find

I wish you were going to be jumping. [:/] Oh, and we're still working on getting Heidi to come. I think she needs some trouble to get intol She found out she's got 3 broken bones in her foot and is pretty depressed by it.

i knew she was broke....that is why i told her to have the mri....she can come hang with me, I will find trouble for her to get into.;)
DPH # 2

i knew she was broke....that is why i told her to have the mri....she can come hang with me, I will find trouble for her to get into.;)

No no no no no!!!!!! No getting Heidi into trouble!!!!! I got the lecture of allowing a chick on crutches to get drunk. No trouble for Heidi. Ok....maybe just a little trouble. :D

Hey.. do you think Doc would let you do a tandem????:)

Got any tandem chickas there at Ritzville???

I was just pondering a kewl jump and an "interesting" way to initiate you THIS YEAR:ph34r:

no tandem chicks here at the ritz - i would have to ask doc about that one....and it would probably be weather dependant.......need some wind and for it not to be too hot;)
DPH # 2

I was just pondering a kewl jump and an "interesting" way to initiate you THIS YEAR:ph34r:

no tandem chicks here at the ritz - i would have to ask doc about that one....and it would probably be weather dependant.......need some wind and for it not to be too hot;)

We can always make Rosie wear a dress! :|
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

he was trying to get me to do a tandem last week...i was like "dude it is 102 degrees and no wind...are you crazy?" We will just have to see what happens!
DPH # 2

I told her she could jump that weekend with a Navigator 280 - she gave me an indication that I am # 1 ;););)

doc

Some food for thought....

Option 1
Nav 280 = High toggle pressure
High toggle pressure = possible incomplete flare
Incomplete flare = PLF
PLF with healing knee = ??????[:/]

Option 2
John in skirt = TM Tinker bell
TM Tinker bell + Cindy = Funny
Funny = PMS jump
Slide in landing with Cindy in lap = ?????:P

Option 3
Buy multiple observer slots for Cindy
Cindy exposure = Extra altiB|
Land with plane = knee safe.B|B|B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I'm not wearing undies then!!

:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

here is the list to start -
amazon
drdive
flying squirrel
grannyinthesky
johnmitchell
ladydyver
livendive
RosieB|
skootz
thestepchild
vsdkydiver

I've been so busy working on the T-shirts for this boogie that I haven't been paying attention. Did I mention that PD sent me some swag to pass out? B|B| I love PD! We'll also be flying their wind blade in the landing area and their flags! So it should be very pretty!

This is the first annual, Summers End boogie at the Ritz! Unless I hear something else better, that's what's going on the T-shirts. If anyone has some talent with graphics and wants it on our t-shirts send it NOW otherwise I'm just sticking whatever I want on them. :o I'll be burning the design into the screens and getting them ready to ink in a few days so I'll have time to get them all done and cured before the boogie.

I can't wait!!! If you all get there before me, save me a place! :D

Thanks V for all of your hard work.

Jump tickets are 25$ - hadn't posted that so thought I would.

So far for the potluck we have
Hamburgers - with all of the fixings
Beer Butt Chicken
Pasta Salad
Spicey Meatballs
Brownies/lemonbars
Chips/Salsa
Spinach Salad
Jello Shots

More to come!;););)

DPH # 2

I will bring fruit salad. Also, I might be brining some of the boys from Twin Falls too.

mmm....more people to play with;););)
DPH # 2