jdpml

Caribou/Zhills

the "other" thread was headed in a fun direction prior to getting spanked...

I can lock this one instead.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Update of the weekend. (only one thread guys !!!)
Yes we will have a Caribou,jumps will be $26.00,it will be here Friday - Monday,come get your big turbine tailgate fix.
Orginizers will include Brad Lambert, Mike and Patty Woods and as always Roy snr for the big and small rw groups, Bo will be here and Paul Barcus,we got you covered.and we will have some "unique" jumps,thats for sure.
Wing suit jumpers will have Chuck Blue and a few others here including Scott Bland.
Rob and Kathy Jones will be around for a day or two with there goodies as well.
For the freeflyers out there Martin (long name,no vowels) will be here to help out with a few friends helping,should be good.
Hoping to have some fun after Fay leaves Florida :))
Food every night,cold beer,and a CARIBOU Yeh.
Randy will be doing wings one night
TK is cooking a pig.
Janine has the rest .
Bring a appitite,and as always,the bar will be rocking.
Paul.

I'm going to try to squeeze in a couple of jumps tomorrow morning before running to the airport. Oren, Jody, Christine & I are BUMMED that we're missing this weekend! Maybe the Caribou can make another visit sometime this winter (hint hint)?

Paul Bartkus, Roy Sr & Bu will be organizing RW & Martin & Michelle will be handling FF. I think Mikey & Patty Woods will be out as well to chunk some big fat exits. I'm sure there will also be more than a few WS organizers out since tailgates = instant nirvana.

so who owns this plane now? does Goby still own it (president of PenTurbo aviation in Jersey) or did he finally sell it? when it talked to him a couple years back he wanted 3.8 mil for this plane w/o deicing boots and 4.2 mil w/ the boots. if someone bought it as a jump ship, that's an AWFULLY expensive jump ship.

edited to add: and it's not cheap to operate either!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...