mamajumps

Skydive the Farm

I finally made it there for the first time yesterday and I just feel compelled to make a post about how awesome everyone there is. I have been to a lot of DZ's and I must say that there are A LOT of dz's that should step up and take notes from the Farm. We showed up about mid morning and were greeted by super friendly people and then the otter was put up for less than a full load. I had a rather interesting landing and I was really taken in and given a lot of encouragement and great advice. I cant put into words the hospitality we received there. Here is a big Thanks to Hans and all of his staff!:)

Glad you finally made it for a visit. Are you still in town?

No unfortunately, yesterday was the last day of our vacation. We are both back at work today :(. We were there from 10:30 to 2:30 yesterday, but now that we know it is less than a 10 hr drive for us, we will be back sooner!;)

My first trip to the farm was in March, and it won't be my last visit either... I had the same warm welcome that you did and had a great time. My Whuffo cousin and her 3 kids also had a blast... the two boys keep asking when they're going skydiving with me again :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Good to hear you had a great time. Try and make it back for the Labor Day Boogie. We are going to have a great time!! Hans and Greg know how to throw it down.

But please don't let some of our jumpers scare you away. We have a transvestite at our DZ. He looks scary but for the most part he is harmless. Beside he/she is a really good swooper :S:o:D:D

ps if you notice he is licking the brown finger.:S:S

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Good to hear you had a great time. Try and make it back for the Labor Day Boogie. We are going to have a great time!! Hans and Greg know how to throw it down.

But please don't let some of our jumpers scare you away. We have a transvestite at our DZ. He looks scary but for the most part he is harmless. Beside he/she is a really good swooper :S:o:D:D

ps if you notice he is licking the brown finger.:S:S

HAHAHAHAHA.

That was funny shit (no pun intended) :)
See you this weekend.
Performance Designs Factory Team

Admit it Stu, it made you hot.:ph34r:

It disturbed me. I had to delete the pics so I could lead a normal life after seeing them! :o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"