wishnstar611

Richmond "THE" Boogie 2008- Labor Day Weekend

August 29-September 1

Skydive Chicago Super Otter, Mike Mullins Super King Air, free world class RW and Freefly organizers! Live bands Friday & Saturday night, free adult beverages, big fun toys for everyone to play with!

First 200 registrants on the field get commemorative Richmond Boogie pub glass! Contests each day with prizes like free jumps, free t-shirts, etc!

Registration includes; camping, electric hook-up (first come first served), wi-fi, bands, showers, tents, parties, beverages, toilets... in a nutshell you pay no additional fees but you have to feed yourself!

Register now online at www.skydiverichmond.ecrater.com!

Come join us for one of the oldest boogies in the world!

Richmond... it's a boogie, not just a dropzone with big planes... come see the difference.

FMI: 765-965-0435 or email [email protected]

where's all my fellow big boys at? " ton of fun" jump who's up for it? one month away can't wait. the countdown to richmond has started tick. tick. tick.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

where's all my fellow big boys at? " ton of fun" jump who's up for it? one month away can't wait. the countdown to richmond has started tick. tick. tick.

I'm in! I hope I meet the weight requirement. I would love to try arching on an RW jump once. I get to arch sometimes but it's usually when I'm videoing freefliers on my belly. What kind of speeds do you run? I'm comfortable with 135 MPH, not arching, not de-arching, just relaxing.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I'm prob. 130ish with my rw suit. but when i jump slick w/o a suit and really arch......... let's just say most sit flyers can work with it
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'm not sure that I have fully recovered from last year! Still missing an altimeter and a large part of my dignity and self control. (I had really hoped that they would find my dignity and self control under that big inflatable bouncy thing when they deflated it, but no such luck).

Looking forward to seeing everyone. The Bardstown Gang will be there in force. I understand that the Richmond crew has to have a signed permission slip from Jamie to play with us, we evidently broke the registration team last year, delaying the start of the Boogie. :ph34r: We are looking forward to playing "Stupid human tricks" with the DZO again.:$

Only 3 weeks!

What yo need to do is show up Wed. night with us so you can drink the whole day Thurs. and sort of get it out of your system before the big crowd shows up on Fri..
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I have to work 6a to 6p mon.,tue,wed but plan on trying to hit the road in the wee hours thur morn. so i hope to be there for the thur. night party. can't wait. gonna bring my smoker and some bambi parts for sure.

This sounds like it will be a blast..... it is my 1st boogie and yes I know.... case of beer. From what the Richmond crew tells me this is going to be unforgettable!!! Be gentle with me.... please.....B|

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com