RkyMtnHigh

Is Monroe GA back open?

A whuffo friend of mine called to say his daughter did a tandem yesterday near Cartersville GA. He said it was off of I20 and the landing area looked like farmland. I asked if Skydive Atlanta, Atlanta Skydiving Center, or Skydive the Farm sounded familiar and he said no to all of the above. I'm just curious where else she might have done her tandem.

Hey, he's a whuffo...:Dwhat can I say?*shrug* IF I were still there, I could watch her video and know exactly where it was...I think you are correct that she jumped @ The Farm.

Just called my friend and he said his 18 year old daughter, Carly, had such a great time that he's picking up the tab for her to go thru AFF there. B|

Just called my friend and he said his 18 year old daughter, Carly, had such a great time that he's picking up the tab for her to go thru AFF there. B|

And the hounds start to howl and circle... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And the hounds start to howl and circle... ;)

:D:ph34r:I'm sure.:ph34r:
Her mom did a tandem that same day and raved about it as well..so who knows, they might both be going thru AFF together...all on my buddy, Doug:D Poor Doug has no clue what he's signed up for;):D

.....so who knows, they might both be going thru AFF together...all on my buddy, Doug:D Poor Doug has no clue what he's signed up for;):D

Thanks for the heads-up!

AhhhhhOOOOOOOOO
Werewolves of Rockmart
AhhhhhOOOOOOOOO
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yep, that was The Farm. I was her videographer... :)

Dave

Carly's dad, my friend Doug, LOVED the video! He said it was so well done that NOW he finally understands why we love the sport! B| Thanks for a job well done! I suppose I'll have to wait til I come back for a visit to see the video.

On another note, did your brother win the contest on green tea?:)

Yep, that was The Farm. I was her videographer... :)

Dave

Carly's dad, my friend Doug, LOVED the video! He said it was so well done that NOW he finally understands why we love the sport! B| Thanks for a job well done! I suppose I'll have to wait til I come back for a visit to see the video.

On another note, did your brother win the contest on green tea?:)

That's awesome, I like positive feedback... ;)

I don't know about the scholarship thing yet, I think the contest is still ongoing for a while. Thanks for your help..!

Dave