micduran

Labor Day at Skydive the Farm ($20.08 jumps)

What about YOU, Bill? B|

Yeah, what about YOU, Bill??
I just gave your name to an awesome goodie baker. She moved to your area and wants to come to your DZ. I think you should repay me by coming for a visit. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

As the Prop Turns...

Speaking of the long-lost vidiot...anybody seen him lately or is he still pouting?

POPS- Icevidiot was spotted...

That wasn't in reference to Robin.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

DAMN DAMN DAMN I can't be there until sunday!! There is a Clemson vs. Alabama game at the Dome and I have to work. :(

And no I don't like either team. I'm workin' for the $$$$

That still gives me 2 days of jumping, just like a normal weekend. :D

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Yup and your still working. Just the lame kind!

I hope to have my still camera by then! I do some work stuff and some video/stills of other jumps.
Oh and I want to freefly too! :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What about YOU, Bill? B|

Yeah, what about YOU, Bill??
I just gave your name to an awesome goodie baker. She moved to your area and wants to come to your DZ. I think you should repay me by coming for a visit. :)

You 2 ladies really know how to put on the pressure. Been busy with personal stuff, a couple more weeks it should be cleared up. No commitment for Labor Day yet but it is on the radar screen.

Just got back from Phoenix so catching up on the world. I emailed your goodie baker
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I understand about the person stuff. Hope all is going well there.

Stay tuned for more info but the plans are the work for a spaghetti dinner Saturday night. All you do is give us $$ and we give you food. Details soon. And proceeds go to BOOBIES
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

(correction)

glad you asked...dont you have some sister/cousins that jump...i am sure you will put in a good word for me! :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Paul, I'm sure you put on your apron while you bake? Damn that is just a bad visual.
That's ok if I can't have any of your "special" cake.

Speaking of bad visuals, you pouting about "special" cake... B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hmmmm...I've got 2,008 pennies....what to do with them...hmmmmmmm.

I know! Wait 'till Sandy's in manifest!
:D:D:o

I didn't know the Farm had a forklift! :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anyone know if they're running a tandem special that weekend? I've got a few friends I'd love to have an excuse to drag out there.

If it is anything like it was this last weekend, get your friends out there early! On Saturday I think there were around 60 tandems. I'm not exaggerating. It was an army of TIs.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

DAMNIT! Cheap jump tickets during Auburn's first football game!?!?!?! I'm torn between which one to do.

All the vaginas to be had are gonna be on thursday, friday and saturday night, sunday and monday are recoup days. Besides don't you have a girl friend?

I'll be there. I might bring out "Joe" (my alter ego) if the situation is right. I'll see if some of the other guys down here want in.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Hahaha- Yeah I do have a girlfriend, so I won't be trolling for ass in Auburn that weekend. At least not once she get's here :). j/k

I'm planning on watching college football all day Saturday, then staying at The Farm Sunday & Monday & jumping my ass off. Turns out she's wanting to do a tandem then, so she'll probably come along.

I know not of this "Joe" you speak of, but it should be interesting to see.

I've only jumped 5 times since skyfest so I NEED MY FIX. I'm going to try and pack in some serious jump time. Anyone up for some big way jumps, horny gorillaz, or high altitude hop and pops? I'm game for just about anything (in the air) :P

Maybe I'll run into you at a tailgate this upcoming weekend. I'll be the guy staggering around with a bottle of southern comfort/ passed out under a car. Oh wait, that's the description of everyone at college football tailgates!

Should be a fun weekend.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I might come back out Saturday if there's a poker game going and drink myself silly again. :P I'm still not cleared to jump (my orders) anyway. [:/]

However, if we do play poker, for God's sake, keep Chad the hell away from the game!!! He can't play worth a shit! :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Only 5 days, well for me at least.

For all you drinkers out there I wanted to let you know to come find me either Saturday or Sunday morning. No I don't have more booze for you. I'll have something to make you feel better.
No smartasses not drugs either!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Everyone plan on staying at the DZ for dinner saturday night. Dinner is included in registration, and is contributing to the Atlanta 3-day walk for Breast Cancer research. April, Michelle, and I are walking 60 miles, and fund raising for this.

Menu:
Spaghetti, Meatballs, & Marinara
Grilled Veggies
Garlic Bread
Dessert

.. and maybe some extra sides of boobies for a good cause! ;)