micduran

Labor Day at Skydive the Farm ($20.08 jumps)

Back on topic now.
My SCR/SCS package was here when I got home from my trip. It was like Christmas. :)
If anyone is up for doing a few SCR loads to help people get their numbers we should try to put it together at this boogie.
I still need to go through the ceremony. Y'all held it way too late for me. I am old and need my beauty sleep, you know. :S

I'd be up for doing some more SCR loads!! I got my package in the mail recently too. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

That might be a tough sell. She did her first skydive recently and when I asked if it was at all what she expected she replied, "It was a lot worse!!" But, you guys are pretty good at singing happy birthday--I got it twice!! And then we'd have to bring a cake again.

Hmmm... I wonder what "secrets" and "skeletons" you have on me.

-Nadia

The truth is that Grampa Dave can't stay up that late.

It's not that I can't stay up that late, I choose not to. I have learned that over the years. after 2-3-4 am bad things happen!! :S

Yes. yes they do. :| Too bad I can remember any of them!:S>:(
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

-Nadia

We can always make some!
:D:D;)

Now, admit it. We all know why jumpers fly video...it's camoflage for the real reason they own video recorders. For the amatuers with no lighting experience, it's the reason why the night-shot function is the first to quit working.
:D:D

Tell her we all said Happy Birthday...and try to forgive us when we sing out of tune.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

-Nadia

We can always make some!
:D:D;)

Now, admit it. We all know why jumpers fly video...it's camoflage for the real reason they own video recorders. For the amatuers with no lighting experience, it's the reason why the night-shot function is the first to quit working.

Tell her we all said Happy Birthday...and try to forgive us when we sing out of tune.

Ummm... a good vidiot doesnt need a "night-shot"! We bring our own lighiting! :o:ph34r:B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ummm... a good vidiot doesnt need a "night-shot"! We bring our own lighiting! :o:ph34r:B|

A good vidiot doesn't lose his camera! :P[:/]

ps the Farm thread was getting lost and I wanted to bring it back to the top.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Man, if i was still shooting video I would never make a comment like that. Karma is a raving bitch.:D

Werd!
I'll not even mention who SOLD me the mount that allowed my 10D to plummet from 3k to the earth... :P:o:D

Labor Day weekend boitches... I should be back in full action by then!
Video AND stills! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Werd!
I'll not even mention who SOLD me the mount that allowed my 10D to plummet from 3k to the earth... :P:o:D

Yeah but I pack for my self...99.9999% of the time or I ask you to do it. See if you would have packed for your self we wouldn't be having this conversation. :P

I never said it would hold up with a slammer, besides I hold on to my helmet on deployment so I won't lose my shit or my head.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Lost cameras seem to be thing nowadays...

Hippie - lost forever
Blaine - found in pieces
Noah - drowned in the pond, not recovered
...who's next?

As the Prop Turns...

Speaking of the long-lost vidiot...anybody seen him lately or is he still pouting?

And, what about his squeeze? Is she preggers or what?

Oh...for you "can't get none" guys...the entire Brazilian crew comes to mind...Alabama Floozie is here this weekend needing jump tickets.

Need FF or Swoop coaching? Our youngest swooper is soon to be a Coach...Dad is signing off on the course pre-reqs.

No slammers or tandem cutaways packed this week...so far.

The Beer Burglar has gone on the wagon.

The "old guy" has been quite regular this week...just so you know.

...and now a word from our sponsors...
http://www.sizemed.com/
...back to our regular programming...

Icevidiot and Smud won't be here for the party...seems they are going to do a 3-way with some woman or something like that.

...and now a spotlight on the good news:
-Nobody went to jail.
-No cars were found in the pond.
-The bathrooms were cleaned.
-The stinky stuff the dogs found in the woods has been discovered and the problem rectified...I know we all just loved that smell, eh?

Tune in next week, same Bat time, same Bat station.

Ok so I had an idea to make my mark in this crazy sport and I am thinking labor day is a good place to make a start...

I am gonna attempt to create a world record kiss pass dive... I would like to start out with a four way and gradually move up from there. What I dont have is volunteers (ladies only) so if you any of you are interested in trying this let me know...I promise to bring a large bottle of listerine ;)

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Lost cameras seem to be thing nowadays...

Hippie - lost forever
Blaine - found in pieces
Noah - drowned in the pond, not recovered
George- I dunno, but that woman on the pool deck was very scared
...who's next?

Andy: I wasn't feeling the love here so I took a degree of liberty with your post...

Farm, Labor Day, hmmmmm.... may I play?
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

I might be able to help you out with your record attempt. ;) That is, if you'll still jump with me since I out-bid you for that t-shirt. :) I can shoot inside video too, so you can have some proof of your record....

And YES, Clark, please please please come play with us!!! B|:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I dont hold grudges...especially since I can now be the pourer in "your" scr initiation:ph34r: I would be glad to partipate in one or two scr jumps as long as they are "properly" organized.

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

As the Prop Turns...

Speaking of the long-lost vidiot...anybody seen him lately or is he still pouting?

POPS- Icevidiot was spotted last saturday at Skydive Carolina, seemed to still think he would be keeping peace with wifey and not be at the Farm.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.