micduran

Labor Day at Skydive the Farm ($20.08 jumps)

I'll be there!!! Which means that Psycho and Hippie and EVERYBODY else better be going. I don't see yall enough as it is (my fault, I know) but get your behinds there anyways. B|:P

And Bolas, please don't demo your reserve anymore. I don't know if someone told you that was the 'in thing' to do, but its not. ;)

Let me be the first to say HOORAY!!!! now if I could just remember your name correctly :P

And that last reserve wasn't even Bolas' reserve was it. He was getting the full demo from that gear I guess.
But don't do it again Bolas. Well unless it's needed, but we hope it is not.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I jumping someone else's main, but it was my rig and reserve.

I may or may not be there. Seeing if I have the fundage for Couch Freaks. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Sorry I missed you over the 4th. I was at a bachelorette party weekend in Tahoe for my best friend from college (with all non-jumpers :P).

But I'll definitely be there over Labor Day weekend! :)
Beth - I'll send you a PM (or an e-mail). We have 2 new Madames now. You were really tough to replace!!! :( We miss you!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'll be there!!! Which means that Psycho and Hippie and EVERYBODY else better be going. I don't see yall enough as it is (my fault, I know) but get your behinds there anyways. B|:P

And Bolas, please don't demo your reserve anymore. I don't know if someone told you that was the 'in thing' to do, but its not. ;)

Oh! Done and dun! I dont know how I'll keep my brother up there all weekend, but it's on like donkey kong!
If you ask my nicely I might even bring some treats! ;)
You know!
Jager!? :S:D:P

Jeager good!:o:S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Is micduran going to be there for 4 days or is she going to ditch us again for a baseball game?

At least she left Dave but when I needed a 4th for a hot 4-way with two low timers what good is Dave? I mean I like him but can he be stable on his belly?[:/]

Hehe, I better go hide behind Nadia now...:P

"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Is micduran going to be there for 4 days or is she going to ditch us again for a baseball game?

At least she left Dave but when I needed a 4th for a hot 4-way with two low timers what good is Dave? I mean I like him but can he be stable on his belly?[:/]

I'll stay all 4 days if you bring another cake :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I will make all the cake you want if you'll stay for 4 days;);):P

That SCARES me!!! We will stick with Robin's cake, no telling what you will put in it Paul. :P:ph34r:

It might take a jump or two to remember how to do it but yes I think I can. :o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

...At least she left Dave but when I needed a 4th for a hot 4-way with two low timers what good is Dave? I mean I like him but can he be stable on his belly?[:/]

Careful, now. I have actual video of Dave on his belly. Yes, it's rare footage and I have been offered tens of pennies for it but it's not for sale.

:D:D

You may not know that Dave is a belly-fly record holder!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That SCARES me!!! We will stick with Robin's cake, no telling what you will put in it Paul. :P:ph34r:

Well the brownies I brought out were downed with no problems. But if you don't want my outstandingly delicious cake then none for you!!!:P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

Well the brownies I brought out were downed with no problems. But if you don't want my outstandingly delicious cake then none for you!!!:P

Let us not forget that it was ME asking for the cake!!
Dave, I want cake!!!! >:(>:(
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Let us not forget that it was ME asking for the cake!!
Dave, I want cake!!!! >:(>:(

Soooo what your saying is you want your cake and to eat it too??:ph34r::P

Hey putsi, are you buying the cake or baking it?
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Yeah.....sorry about that. We've been meaning to apologize about him for a while now :P

at least he's not too COOL to go to a boogie! Ian the boogie snob. :P:D

at least he's not too COOL to go to a boogie! Ian the boogie snob. :P:D

It's not boogies I'm avoiding, it's Paul :)

Well, you didn't do such a good job this past Sunday. I saw both you AND Paul at the DZ. I think his 4-way team is trying to avoid him too, they got together to practice Saturday but told him they were jumping Sunday. :D:D:D:P

Hey Paul, I'm not avoiding you, can I have some cake????? :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091