micduran

Labor Day at Skydive the Farm ($20.08 jumps)

It is a GREAT weekend at the Farm!!! It's like a Monroe reunion around here! We have visitors from Tallahassee and even visitors from France. If you're not here... you're missing some excellent stuff! Get in your cars and make the drive! You'll be glad that you did!:PB|:)

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I hope you guys are having some good jumps this weekend. Looks like I won't make it out there again untill Spetember 13-14,l but you guys rock out the boogie and have some fun!
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

The fun has begun. We are jumping! :)

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for the SCR jump today. It was the highlight of my summer.

- David
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Did you talk back to the wife again?

Yes I did, but she didn't hear me. :D:D:D:D

Maybe not. But she did see your lips move and that's all it takes...the implication is there.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The fun has begun. We are jumping! :)

Michelle, speaking for the jumpers here at The Farm, thank you and thank you again for all the hard work you did helping out the youngsters with the SCR jumps.

As for me, being "grounded" from AFF jumps turned out to be a blessing in that Sunday was the most fun day I've had in quite a while getting to jump with you guys.

Thanks again on everybody's behalf.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Did you talk back to the wife again?

Yes I did, but she didn't hear me. :D:D:D:D

Maybe not. But she did see your lips move and that's all it takes...the implication is there.
:D:D:P

Who said anything about me talking back TO her face? I ain't that dumb. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Those are awesome!!!! I'm sure glad I geeked Edvaldo on that one. :P But wouldn't you know it, my camera didn't turn on for some reason so I didn't get any inside video. >:(:(

I hadn't actually seen any of the pics, Mark just told me that he had some copies. But I sure would like to get some copies of those pics too. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

You are very welcome. I'm glad we finally made it happen!
I've attached the proof.

And thanks to all the other experienced jumpers who helped make all of the SCR attempts successful. Special thanks to Mark Bolton for being such a great organizer.

SCR website for those who are wondering what we are talking about.

Greg, thanks for all you do to help make Skydive The Farm the best dz and the only dz I've ever called home. :)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.